Search for content in message boards

Looking for grandson of Sherman WARNER and son of Cicero WARNER

Looking for grandson of Sherman WARNER and son of Cicero WARNER

Posted: 19 Jul 2000 5:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jul 2005 1:58AM GMT
I'm looking for a cousin I lost contact with in the late 50's. He is the Grandson of Sherman Warner and son of Cicero Warner. He lived on Collins Ave in Richmond, CA and was researching the Warner Family Tree.

Relatives in Michigan?

GWYN WARNER (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2000 6:30AM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2004 12:49PM GMT
AREYOU RELATED TO ANY OF THE WARNERS THAT WERE IN MICHIGAN IN THE 1940'S?

WARNER's in MI

Posted: 26 Jul 2000 11:23AM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2005 1:58AM GMT
I doubt it. My Grandfather was raised died in Ok his Father, Elijah was born in Tn (per 1880 Mo census) My Grandfathers Grandfather, Elisha was a trader who married a Blackfoot woman (name unknown) proably in Tn. My Grandfather Had one brother, Sherman who possibly could have lived in MI in the forties. Sherman lived in Ca in 1963, some of his chidren and grandchildren lived in CA in the 50's. I've lost contact with that part of my family. I am currently trying to locate some of my cousins who are dencended from uncle Sherman. If I conect with them and they have any positive information on Mi relatives I'll post it on this location. Good luck on your search.

WARNER family MI

Posted: 13 Aug 2000 4:14PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2004 4:46PM GMT
I am trying to find more information on Clarence WARNER.
I have one married to EDNA WRIGHT or EDNA BLIESENER OR EDNA POPE.
Edna was married three times first to Augusta L. BLIESENER, then about 1939 to Benjamine POPE and to a Charles WARNER.
I don't know when she married Charles. EDNA lived in Lansing MI about 1939. She was born in Pinconning, MI.
Does any of this ring a bell?
Doreen

Thomas WARNER

Posted: 16 Aug 2000 5:58PM GMT
Edited: 11 Aug 2004 2:24AM GMT
I'm looking for info on a Thomas Warner - died in 1966 lived in Detroit Michigan....

Michigan WARNER's

Gloria Warner (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2000 5:07PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2004 12:51PM GMT
In-laws - Harold Dorothy- Sons Warren Wayne. Sound familiar/??

Clarence Earl WARNER married to Marion GORMAN

Becky Warner (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2004 10:48AM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2004 12:49PM GMT
Surnames: Warner, Gorman
I had an uncle, Clarence Earl Warner. He was married to Marion Gorman. He was born in Flint 10/12/1909 and died there 9/28/1981.

Re: Relatives in Michigan?

Posted: 20 Jan 2007 4:19AM GMT
Surnames: Warner, Somerville
This is a really old strand and I am hoping that some of you are still on here. I am related to the Warner's that were in Michigan during 1920's - 1960's. My grandmother is Genevieve Warner, Daughter of Clarence and Minnie (Somerville) Warner. My father was raised in Flint and Saginaw areas. Any relation to who you are looking for. If so, do you have any info. about the Warner side? My father remembers an Aunt Ethel Warner that resided in Detroit.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Re: Relatives in Michigan?

Posted: 17 Mar 2014 1:54PM GMT
SAGINAW NEWS.
Saturday, June 14, 1947 Pg. 8.
Former Saginawian Dies; Funeral Monday.
Funeral services for Orin C. Glover, 38, of Flint---former Saginawian who died Friday at Flint Osteopathic Hospital, will take place at 11 a.m. Monday at First Presbyterian Church, Flint. Burial will be in Roselawn, Saginaw.
Glover was born April 21, 1909, at Arenac County. He came to Saginaw as a child and was graduated from Saginaw High School in 1928. He was a member of the Warren Avenue Presbyterian Church.
He leaves his wife, the former Miss Genevieve Warner of Saginaw; two sons, Orlyn and Dean Glover of Flint; his grandmother, Mrs. Nina Gilbert of Saginaw.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions