Search for content in message boards

wright in oklahoma and arkansas

wright in oklahoma and arkansas

james e. wright (View posts)
Posted: 23 Nov 1999 5:36AM GMT
my family comed from ok and ak. my grandmother name was velta my grandfather was jd and my father name was james. he later married a women named beverly in los angeles. please anyone with possible connections e-mail me at jew1@ev1.net. my uncle name is jerry and he still lives in shawnee ok. he was once a pitcher for a baseball team. i am in desperate need of info. thanks again

frank wight

connie lierly (View posts)
Posted: 25 Nov 1999 2:43AM GMT
I'm just starting to look for my grandfathers family of wright. his name was john r iley wright born oct 14-1864 i think in sringfield ill. died mar 4 1947 buried in moberly,mo.his father name was andrew jackson wright born where not for sure had brothers one a preacher in ill. i think he's buried around beardstown,ill. his father name was slias wright. jhon r wright had a brother frank wright that married sisters. my grandmother married john wright in mo the 11-8-1897 she was mary m wright born near boonsboro,mo frank died in ponca city,ok.maybeyou can help me i"m new to this but having aball. thanks connie lierly huntsville,mo

frank wight

Posted: 25 Nov 1999 2:44AM GMT
I'm just starting to look for my grandfathers family of wright. his name was john r iley wright born oct 14-1864 i think in sringfield ill. died mar 4 1947 buried in moberly,mo.his father name was andrew jackson wright born where not for sure had brothers one a preacher in ill. i think he's buried around beardstown,ill. his father name was slias wright. jhon r wright had a brother frank wright that married sisters. my grandmother married john wright in mo the 11-8-1897 she was mary m wright born near boonsboro,mo frank died in ponca city,ok.maybeyou can help me i"m new to this but having aball. thanks connie lierly huntsville,mo

frank wright dumb kin.

Posted: 25 Nov 1999 2:52AM GMT
boy you know how new i"m to now my e-mail is maewest@yahoo.com

Cecil I Wright

Posted: 25 Nov 1999 11:46AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 3:48AM GMT
Was Cecil a relative of your Frank? raised, married, worked as railroader and died in the Beardstown, Illinois area. If so please contact me.

wright

debbie (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 1999 5:25PM GMT
M
my grandfather was william woodrow wright his father was elijah wright. My mother marjorie was born in shawnee ok.

wright

debbie (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 1999 5:27PM GMT
i forgot to give you my email cheerfulmom3@yahoo.com

WRIGHTs

Tina Nunnellee (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 1999 9:08PM GMT
Greetings,
I have too many WRIGHTs to list here.
My web page is www.familytreemaker.com/users/w/r/i/Tina-D-Wrightnunnellee/i...

Good Luck

Elijah Wright

Dana (View posts)
Posted: 6 Feb 2001 8:49PM GMT
Debbie, approx. when would your Elijah have lived. My grandmother had a brother Elijah Wright in the Kansas and Missouri area. He was born in 1910. Would this work for you?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions