I have no idea where my my MCann family came from. My Gr Gr Grandfather was Owen, b. 1826, d. 1896, married Margaret Calahan, date Unknown, they had 7 children as follows:
1. Michael, b. Unk, d. 1922, m. Elizabeth (??)
2. Catherine, dates unknown, married Arthur Donnelly, date unkown.
3. Jane, b. 1848, died 1904, married Patrick Traynor. Patrick and Jane were my Gr Grandparents; Patrick is buried in Stephen, MN and Jane is presumer buried in Gilby, ND
4. Rose, b. 1854, d. 1910, married John Byrne, dates unk.
5. Owen, b. 1859, married Hanna (??). No other info available.
6. Margaret, b. 1861, d. 1929, married Hugh Ryan, dates are unknown.
7. Mary Anne, b. 1868, d. 1942, married John Charlton, dates unknown. This family resided in Stephen, MN much of their lives ad are buried their.
ANY INFO WOULD BE GRETLY APPRECIATED!!