Search for content in message boards

Sanders/Smith/Tubb/Nunnery/Perry

Sanders/Smith/Tubb/Nunnery/Perry

Dee Silverstein (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2003 5:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Oct 2003 4:33PM GMT
Surnames: Sanders/Smith/Nunnery/Perry
I am seeking infomation on these families in Franklin late 1700's.

Particularly interested in the marriages of the Sanders women to
Jeremiah Smith
William Smith
Kichen Perry
Nathanial Nunnery

I have info from another website, but am looking for more specfics. I beleive Some Sanders researchers may hold the key to my Smiths!

Have info on Wylie if that helps..

Re: Sanders/Smith/Tubb/Nunnery/Perry

Junior Thomas (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jul 2005 6:43PM GMT
Surnames: SANDERS
Dee, would you please send me the names of the Sanders women that married the SMITH - PERRY - NUNNERY men,
I have been dearching the Sanders of Franklin County, NC in the 1700 for over 2 years, hoping I might tye them in some way with my Sanders. Thank you very much.
jot72121@alltel.net

Posted: 30 May 2007 2:13AM GMT
I have a Nathaniel Nunnery married to a Rebecca Sanders. She was born Abt 1782 in Franklin CO NC She is my ancestor. email me back djtwmiller@yahoo.com Smith name is my granmother and Nunnery is my grandfather

Posted: 30 May 2007 2:37AM GMT
I have an anceator Rebecca sanders Married to my Nathaniel Nunnery about 1807 She was b 1782 in Franklin CO NC then moved to TN

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 2:12AM GMT
Surnames: PERRY, WEST, JENTRY, SANDERS
I am related to these people thru Kincheon Perry who is my
g-g-g-grandfather. Two of his daughters married two WESTs men prior to 1830. They are all together in Hickman Co.TN 1830. The father of these to men was Jeptha West. Kincheon married Margret Sanders,the boys married daughters "Willey" Nancy and Alzadia (Mary).These families can be found in Dade Co. Mo in 1850 and 1860 census

Posted: 1 Aug 2013 3:28AM GMT
Are you still working on your ancestry. I've been off of it for some time now trying to get back in it. I have Nathanial Nunnery as a direct desendant and also Grandmother was a Smith
per page

Find a board about a specific topic