Search for content in message boards

Louisiana George Sidney Berry

Louisiana George Sidney Berry

Posted: 24 Feb 2000 12:14AM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2001 2:32AM GMT
If you have any information or believe you are related to thie line, please contact me.

George Sidney Berry married Ella Metz
1893 in Orleans Parish.

George Berry

Don Berry (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2000 2:00PM GMT
Brenda

Do you have any information on your George Berry. I have a George Berry born Abt. 1868. What is the dob of your?

DB-

Geroge S. Berry

Posted: 17 Mar 2000 8:31PM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2001 2:32AM GMT
Don

I have no date of birth for George Sidney Berry. It is my belief that the Berry Family were residents of New Orleans as was the Metz family during the year 1893. It appears that after Ella George married they continued to live in the New Orleans area.
Is your George Berry from the New Orleans area?
Brenda

George Berry

Don Berry (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2000 10:22AM GMT
Brenda

I am a little puzzled? Your Berrys resided in New Orleans but changed their name to Metz?

My George Berry is the son of my GGrandfather, Claburen P. Berry, born abt. 1845 in Georgia. Claburen married Louisa E. Hays/Hayes, born abt. Jan 1839, also born in Georgia.

Apparently, George was born abt. 1868, unknown location. His younger brother, my Grandfather, William (Willie) Claborn Berry, migrated from Georgia to Arkansas.

I don't know if the whole family migrated or if it was just Willie. Perhaps the other brothers and sisters migrated to other states?

I do not have any records, other than a list of Claburen Louisa's children, of which George is one.

Darnel (Don) Berry

BERRY FAMILY

BERRY (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2000 8:04AM GMT
ANY INFO. ABOUT GIVENS AND ALICE BERRY FROM MORGAN CITY, LA.

Info. on Givens Alice Berry

Posted: 19 May 2001 8:08PM GMT
Edited: 14 May 2003 5:37AM GMT
Did you find any information? I'm a relative from California.

Re: Louisiana George Sidney Berry

Posted: 8 Nov 2010 9:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am a direct descendant of George Sidney Berry and Ella Jane Metz. I would be happy to share any information I have.

Dan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic