Search for content in message boards

Joseph Waggoner

Joseph Waggoner

Pamela Moseley (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2002 3:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Nov 2002 2:19PM GMT
Surnames: WAGGONER, WASHBURN, BEWLEY
Joseph Waggoner was my great greatgreatGrandfather.his wife was Elizabeth Washburn,fron Illnois. The moved,to Fisherking county, Enid/Hennessy OK. Their son was John Martin Palmer Waggoner.His wif was mary Iona Bewley,Poe Waggoner.Their children were Ethel,Carl,Wilber,Elsie,Maud(died)@2yrs old. OscarLinnuel Waggoner,who is my grandfather & youngest of the children. Mary Waggoner, had a son from previous marriage. James Poe.I am look for the grave of Joseph Waggoner. He was supost or be buried Kansas. Close to KansasCity Kansas.His brother were Frank,Daniel & Charlie Waggoner. we are disrantly related,to Porter Waggoner. Daniel Waggoner,raised Quarter horses in Denton,Tx. Became quite Famous & wealthly. I would like the history or Info on Joseph Waggoner(exact spelling) & Elizabeth Washburn.E-mail me @ Netscape.net Thank You Pam

Re: Joseph Waggoner

Posted: 6 Nov 2002 2:12PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2002 2:21PM GMT
Surnames: WAGGONER, MARSHALL, WEST, CROW, FULP
I am a descendent of a different Joseph Waggoner...however that line also moved to Kansas, Cherryvale or Liberty. My Joseph married Delphia Crow and they had a daughter Milly who married Thomas Riley Marshall; their son William Buchanan Marshall married Nancy West and their son, Joseph Waggoner Marshall married Luzena Fulp. Both Joseph and Luzena moved to Cherryvale, Kansas area and are buried there. Cherryvale may be a good place to look.

Posted: 6 Nov 2002 6:48PM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2002 1:59PM GMT
Surnames: WAGGONER
Dear Vicki, I believe you are a relative of mine.My 2ndGreatgrand Father was Joseph Waggoner.He had a ranch in Kansas.He was buried, I believe in Kansas. I am trying to get a hold of my great Aunt who is still living in Ok.Can I help you with anything? I am trying for Joseph's Parents.They came from Germany in the earily 1820's.I have a family story,
I could send that my Aunt Ethel wrote before she died. Please contact me as you have time.I work @Walmart @ night. I will reply. I use to live in springfield,Mo. Now I live inFort Myers Fl. Thank you for any help. Please E-mail me@ 77 Doc@go.com My e-mail @netscape is not working properly

Posted: 6 Nov 2002 7:14PM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2002 1:59PM GMT
Surnames: WAGGONER, BUSS, LITTLETON, MARSHALL, TAYLOR
Here is my lineage on the Waggoner side:
My mother was May-Etta Littleton Buss; her mother was
Zelpha Taylor Littleton (b. 8 Oct 1887)
her mother was Martha Etta Marshall Taylor (b. 3 Jan
1868);
her father was Joseph Waggoner Marshall (b/ 6 nov 1837)
(died and burried in Cherryvale, KS 14 Dec 1929);
his father William Buchanan Marshall (b. 14 Jan 1804,
Stokes Co. N. Carolina) d. 17 Aug 1889 Forsyth Co. N. Car.
his mother was Milly Waggoner (b. 5 Oct 1785, d. Stokes
Co. N. Car 22 Mar 1840);
her father was Joseph Waggoner b. 19 Aug 1747 in
Spottsylvania Co VA, died 6 oct 1845 Stokes Co N. Car.
and his father was Samuel Waggoner Jr.( b. 20 Sept 1720 in Va, d. Feb 1805 in N. Carolina or Tenn).
His father was Samuel Waggoner, SR( b. 1667 in Va.married Rachel Ward, both buried in Essex Co. VA);
and his father was John Waggoner (b. 1643, Colchester, Essex, Eng., buried 1714 in Essex Co. Virginia).

I believe Cherryvale, KS is near the Missouri border, south/southwest of Kansas City, and I think the county is Moniteau, or something similar.

Nancy John (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2002 10:04PM GMT
Cherryvale is located in Montgomery County. Montgomery Co is on the Kansas - Oklahoma border, and the third county over from Missouri.

Nancy

Posted: 15 Nov 2002 9:12PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2002 1:10PM GMT
Thank you for sending,The e-mail on Joseph Waggoner.Had to changeE-mail had problems w/netscape. If you/or have you any info on joseph's parents? Please E-mail me @ the aboveE-mail Thank You Pam

Posted: 15 Nov 2002 9:12PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2002 1:11PM GMT
Thank you for sending,The e-mail on Joseph Waggoner.Had to changeE-mail had problems w/netscape. If you/or have you any info on joseph's parents? Please E-mail me @ the aboveE-mail Thank You Pam

Posted: 15 Nov 2002 9:21PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2002 1:12PM GMT
Surnames: WAGGONER, PERKINS, PRICE, WARD
Joseph's parents were Samual Waggoner, Jr. b. 20 Sept 1720 in Virginia, and d. 10 Feb 1805 in North Caroloina or Tennessee. He was married to Betty, 1st wife, who is mother to his children. Second wife was Mary Perkins, b. 1704?.

Samual 1 was the son of Samual Waggoner, SR. b. 1667 in Virginia, d. 1729 in Essex Co. Virgina; andChristiana Price, b. 1672 Virginia, died May 1730 in Essex, Co. Va.

Samual II was the son of John Waggoner, b. 1643 in Colchester, Essex, Eng, d. 1714 in Essex Co. Va. and Rachel Ward, b. 1653 in Virginia, d. 1718 in Essex, Co. Va.

I do not have anything past this.

Pamela (View posts)
Posted: 15 Nov 2002 9:24PM GMT
Thank You Vicki,For your info.I appreciate tying up loose ends. Pam
per page

Find a board about a specific topic