Search for content in message boards

Glaude family reunion 2003

Glaude family reunion 2003

Arthur Joseph Glaude (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2003 5:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information regarding a Glaude family reunion for this 2003. I am hoping to plan one in Brooklyn, Connecticut. Also, information regarding the Glaude family as decendents of Anne Renault, a Daughter of the King, and her husband Jean Laspron dit Lacharite sur Loire, a Carignan soldier. They settled in the Nicolet region. About 1800 the name was changed to Glaude from one Claude Laspron. In the 1900 there were twelve children of Alexis Glaude/LaCharite and Marie Hamil living in Sanford, Maine. In the 1920's the family spread to Manchester, New Hampshire; Lowell, Massachusetts; St. George, Quebec; Falls River, Massachusetts: and Willimantic, Connecticut. Are we relate4d or do you have any information?

Re: Glaude family reunion 2003

Posted: 21 Apr 2003 1:40AM GMT
Hello, are you related to any Glaude family members from
the Mobile, Albama or Mississippi area?

Posted: 9 Aug 2003 4:33AM GMT
Hello Arthur,

Yes I am. My mother was Olivette Glaude, the daughter of
Walter Joseph Glaude. Regrets that I did not see your earlier
message.

Posted: 11 Feb 2009 8:42PM GMT
i m desc. of marie marg. lampron lacharité....her father was son of claude and marie antoinette lemire foucault.....marg. is daughter of native mistress -indian....marg. born 16 feb. 1808 rocky mt. post...would like her mom s real name...some say it s marguerite turpin. barb
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions