Search for content in message boards

Clara & Fred Waggoner, richland center, wi

Clara & Fred Waggoner, richland center, wi

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 4:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Downs, Waggoner
Hello, I am looking for any info on Clara Downs Waggoner and Fred Waggoner. I am new to geneology and would love to know if there are any relatives of these 2 people. Can't be sure of the children they had, as I am not in Richland center to look this info up. Believe this is my father's parents. Thank you for any info or tips you could possibly give. Tammy

Re: Clara & Fred Waggoner, richland center, wi

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 9:19PM GMT
If you search on something like richlandcentercemeteries you will get to a very nice on-line listing of cemeteries in Richland County, Wisconsin. A quick check shows:
At the Richland Center Cemetery,
Waggoner, Fred b 1883 and d 05-01-1955.
What is nice is that it also says "married Clara B Downs on June 1, 1902".
Furthermore "son of Peter Adam & Elizabeth Anna (Schoonover) Waggoner.
You may even be able to find Peter & Elizabeth there too-- The Richland County (WI) Cemeteries site has proven to be very helpful to me.

Posted: 29 Apr 2010 7:25PM GMT
1930 CENSUS,
Richland Township,
Richland County, Wisconsin

Fred Waggoner 47
Clara B Waggoner 48
Joe Waggoner 16
David Waggoner 14
Ellen Waggoner 12
Frederick Waggoner 8

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 10:32PM GMT
Clara Downs Waggoner was my grandmother's sister. She was the daughter of Hubert and May Liscum Downs. Please let me know if you would like any further information.

Posted: 27 Feb 2011 9:03PM GMT
Surnames: Waggoner, Downs
Oh my, if you only knew, I have never met ANY of my father's side of family.My mom told me they went to see Clara once but it was before I was born. Would love any info you have. I can't really find much about her side of family(downs). But haven't had anyone to ask either. Have been waiting soo long to have someone catch the Clara & Fred part.Thank you, thank you.Tammy

Posted: 2 Mar 2011 10:32PM GMT
Tammy,
I sent you an my personal email if you would like to contact me. I would be happy to share any information I have.

Posted: 21 Sep 2011 2:50AM GMT
Hi,
I'm just curious, by chance are you related to a Lucille Waggoner whose husband worked for the Railroad, he passed and she ended up later in life moving to Madison, or working at one of the big stores on the Square. She lived in RC around 1962.

Posted: 21 Sep 2011 7:44PM GMT
Lucille was the daughter-in-law of Fred and Clara Downs Waggoner, married to their son Joseph. Joe died in 1966 and Lucille in 1998. My father was Joe's first cousin.

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 1:59AM GMT
What happened to Joe? How did he die?Would like to put together a sort of health record type of what relatives died of, since I didn't know any of them.Thanks Tammy

Posted: 24 Dec 2011 2:59AM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 26 Mar 2014 2:52PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions