Search for content in message boards

Henry Elizabeth (Miller) Martin - Crawford Co., Ohio

Henry Elizabeth (Miller) Martin - Crawford Co., Ohio

J Wolf (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 2000 8:57AM GMT
Looking for info concerning Elizabeth (Miller) Martin's parents, Henry Saloma(Salmona?)(Typard?) Miller, Elizabeth was born in Marion Co., OH (1835), but unable to find any info on her parents or siblings. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Miller Name in Crawford Co Pa

Ethel (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2001 11:09AM GMT
I to am searching the Miller Name in the same place My ggggrandmother was Magadalena Miller.

Miller Name

Ethel (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2001 11:15AM GMT
I forgot to metion that Magdalena Miller was born abt 1798 and had a daughter she named Elizabeth in 1817. Magdalena Miller married John Trace.

Elizabeth (Miller) Martin

J Wolf (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2001 2:59PM GMT
I think your Elizabeth is from a different line. My Elizabeth was born in Marion, OH and lived in Crawford Co. OH. Her parents were Henry Miller and mother a Saloma (Typard?)(not sure of surname). I can't seem to find out anything about her mother. Sorry I can't help you with you ancestor.

Re: Miller Name in Crawford Co Pa

Larry Miller (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2002 8:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi:
Just found your query about a gggggrandmother Magdalena
Miller. My gggggrandmother was a Mary Miller in Crawford Co, PA. Married to a Daniel Miller. Wonder if we have a connection here? Appreciate hearing back from you.

Larry Miller
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions