Search for content in message boards

scouten or baker family

scouten or baker family

Posted: 20 Jul 2005 10:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Am looking for any information on either Benjamin Scouten married to Viola Chapin in or around Cortland in the 1890's, or information on my grandmother Ruth Scouten Baker or her husband Ralph Baker Sr.

Re: scouten or baker family

Posted: 23 Jul 2005 2:40AM GMT
Surnames: Scouten,Baker
Roy, I do know that Grandpa Ralph's parents were named George G. Baker and Cora. I will try to look up George's name for you. Lots of them on the list! This will give me Cora's maiden, and they lived in Truxton, NY where Grandpa Ralph was born. That is where he met Grandma Ruth.

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 1:19PM GMT
Surnames: Norwood, Scouten, Smith, Jones,Shelton
I am looking for information on Francis Ray Scouten 1879-1937 he was married to Eva Mae Jones 1888-1937. They were my mother's Margaret Eva Norwood grandparents

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 10:31PM GMT
Surnames: Scouten,Baker
Did I ever get back with you concerning your post about your Uncle Harry Scouten being the brother of Mary Helen Scouten?

I had a great uncle Harry who had a sister Mary. My Harry was born around 1903,and his sister Mary was born in Jan,1901. Harry also had many other siblings,one of them being my grandma Ruth Scouten Baker. Francis Ray is in another line of Scoutens. My Scoutens are all originating from Herkimer and Oneida. Many of the early ones resided in Western,Remsen,Forestport,Utica,Rome. We have some also who resided in Onondaga. My great grandma was from Lisle,Broome.
You can email me at cjtay1951@gmail.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic