Search for content in message boards

Seeking info on Abraham

Seeking info on Abraham

Glenda Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cassidy
I am seeking info on Abraham Cassidy m. Rhoda ?. In Wayne Co. Ky. Court orders, his heirs are listed as, Reuben,Martin,Phebe,John,Leanora,William Lee,Elizabeth,Delila. I descend from Reuben who married Rachel McCoy in Knox Co. Tn. in 1805.
Any help in locating the line of Abraham and Rhonda will be appreciated.
Glenda

Abraham and Rhoda

Posted: 31 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Mar 2004 6:04AM GMT
Surnames: Casada, Cassady, Hall
Glenda-
I too am related to Abraham and Rhoda Casada. Her name was Rhoda Hall b. abt 1755 in North Carolina (?) and d. abt Feb. 6, 1838 (one source) or 1835 in Wayne Co, Kentucky (another source) She and Abraham married abt. 1774. I am a descendant of their son Martin b. abt 1786 in Tenn. I just got this info off of www.gendex.com/users/LC49/html/ or instead of html/ use ccfa/ Good luck I found lots of info there. Terry

Casada

Glenda Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Terry
Thanks for the reply. I have much info on the Casada's of Ky. but not much on old Aberham and Rhoda. If you would like to exchange info, please let me know, and I'll send what I have. Thanks again.
Glenda

Old Aberham

Posted: 2 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Mar 2004 6:04AM GMT
Surnames: Casada, Hall
Glenda-
Sorry I really don't have anything yet - just what I got off the net. I just started to research this line. I probably should start closer to home - Jefferson Co., IA and then work toward Tenn. and Kentucky Casadas. Although I wouldn't pass up any info you have on Martin, son of Abraham & Rhoda Hall, or anything related to the Casadas and Halls. If and when I find out information I'll relay it to you. Since he died in Iowa and I live here I should be able to get some info, land deeds, death certificate, will, cemetery and etc. I have your e-mail address on file. Thanks, Terry

Re: Seeking info on Abraham

Ruth Cassidy (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 2006 8:48AM GMT
Hi, I can't believe I read the post and for it to say what it dose.I've been looking and hopeing some one besides my self were looking. My g. grandfather was William H.Cassidy or as they spelt it Cassada. He was a son of Reuben Cassidy,who use the spelling of Casada.Reuben wife was Rachel McCoy. Rachel parents were,Enoch McCoy and Sarah Borden. I have read that Abraham came from Ireland. If you would like,the dates or to know of the other children,that Reuben and Rachel had.I have some I could send you. Oh yes, I'm realy glad to know I still have cousins out their. Drop me an e-mail. Ruth.

Re: Abraham and Rhoda

Posted: 9 Feb 2009 12:21PM GMT
I'm replying to a post which is 9 year old! I'm interested in the Cassidy/Hall connection

Re: Seeking info on Abraham

Posted: 5 Jan 2014 1:18AM GMT
Hi Ruth, I will be visiting Ireland this year and was trying to trace the Cassidy family , actually
Hugh Cassidy (my great grandfather on my mother's side). My search took me to Abraham
Cassidy. Would love to have more info, Regina
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions