Search for content in message boards

Charles Leonard Wilson

Charles Leonard Wilson

Posted: 16 Oct 2013 2:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wilson
He was born in Greene County, Pennsylvania 2 Jan 1902 -- this was delayed birth certificate. His parents were Enos Lindsey Wilson and Alice Rush. They were either never married or split up very shortly after his birth. Alice remarried William Burch and Enos remarried and had more kids. Charles is lost somewhere along the way and doesn't reappear until 1930 when is Married to a woman named Bessie and has a daughter named Delores who was born (according the census) sometime in either January or February or 1930. They are living in the Penn Pitt Company housing Monongahela District, Greene County, PA. By 1935 Charles has moved to Monongalia County, WV and is living with Jessie Faulknier. He doesn't marry Jessie officially until 1948 and lists himself as divorced. I have 3 problems-
1) Where was Charles from 1902-1930 I have searched family members and read through tons of census lists and I can't find him.
2) Who is Bessie? I have searched and researched almost every Bessie in Fayette and Greene County to no avail
3) Where/ who is Delores

any help would be awesome. Charles' children from his union with Jessie knew of a first wife but they do not have any pertinent information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Charles Leonard Wilson

Posted: 18 Oct 2013 9:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=wi...;

Pennsylvania, Spanish War Compensation, 1898-1934
Name:Enos Wilson
Birth Date:6 Nov 1878
Birth Place:Daybrook, Monongalia, West VA
Discharge Date:22 Aug 1899
Discharge Place:Presidio, San Francisco, California
Application County:Greene
Spouse's Name:Effie A Wilson
[Effie A Mason]
Father's Name:Benjamin E Wilson
Mother's Name:Elizabeth Wells Wilson
Reel Number:RG-19:564

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=97...

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions