Search for content in message boards

M.L. Henry

Posted: 9 Sep 2007 4:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Baker, Henry
Am looking for any info on a mrs Doris Henry, who lived in Elberta Mich in 1968. I found this info in an obit that listed her as a sister to Sherman Baker. Cannot find any other info on her. I am assuming that her maiden name was Baker. In another obit she is listed an Mrs M.L.Henry.
Would like to find out who her birth parents were, or when she was married to M.L.Henry.
Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Re: M.L. Henry

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 4:31PM GMT
Edited: 1 Sep 2009 3:57AM GMT
Surnames: Baker, Henry, Hoadley
Doris Henry (wife of Marion Lester Henry) was my step-mother. She married my father in 1939 after my own mothers death in 1937. She was adopted at a young age by Carl and Flora Hoadley of Benzie county, Michigan. She had told me that she had a brother, Sherman Baker and another named George Baker. I had met George Baker many years ago (ca. 1960). I am attaching photos of Doris and my father (1967) and her graduation portrait. She passed away in 1974. She has a son David and daughter Patricia (last names and info available).
If you would like to correspond with me, please send e-mail to "Fred" at whitey1bite@comcast.net and I will respond within a few hours.
Attachments:

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 6:41PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2013 12:22PM GMT
Surnames: Hoadley
Aunt Doris was adopted by my grandparents . i rember visiting her when i was small at there farm in acme mi, my dad was her br. Walter Hoadley

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 8:42PM GMT
Grandshepard, My name is Fred (Skip) Henry and would like to visit with you on this matter. I knew your grandmother, Flora and Grandfather, Carl as well as Walter and his wife Helena. Also, your brothers and sisters. Please contact me by e-mail to "Fred", whitey1bite@comcast.net I will then give you my phone number.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic