Search for content in message boards

Samuel D Duncan (Sam, Sammy) Prince Edward VA

Samuel D Duncan (Sam, Sammy) Prince Edward VA

Posted: 21 Mar 2010 5:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,
I am looking for my great grandfather and his family. He was born around 1868 in Prince Edward County VA. He was married in 1896 to Lelia Cason and had their first child Bessie in 1897. If anyone knows or has any connection, would love to hear from you.
Lori Midgley

Re: Samuel D Duncan (Sam, Sammy) Prince Edward VA

Posted: 22 Mar 2010 6:51AM GMT
My ancestors created a genealogical record of the family between 1895 and 1905. Someone placed it in the Library of Congress and can use it to research the Duncan family that originally settled in Culpeper, Virginia. It is online in PDF format. The name of the reference is "Duncan Family Registry."

Posted: 22 Mar 2010 6:54AM GMT
My ancestors created a genealogical record of the family between 1895 and 1905. Someone placed it in the Library of Congress and can use it to research the Duncan family that originally settled in Culpeper, Virginia. It is online in PDF format. The name of the reference is "Duncan Family Registry."

Posted: 22 Mar 2010 5:55PM GMT
Thanks, I will have to check this out!!!

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 9:24PM GMT
Hello
Im not sure that I am looking this up correctly. I go to the Library of Congress, but I don't see where you can look up a registry? Have you tried to look it up. Can you give me any pointers?

Thanks
Lori
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions