Search for content in message boards

1852 Batismal Registre Volume 2 Book B 1852 extracts Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church Violet, LA

1852 Batismal Registre Volume 2 Book B 1852 extracts Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church Violet, LA

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 6:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Page 1
Sebastien Esteve Pelagio
Pierre Omer Serpas
Genevieve Felicitie Crespo
Georg Leandre Pierre Louis Jorda
Marie Placidia Sanchez
Page 2
Pierre Donato Ruiz
Louise Raine Serpas
Carmela Genevieve Ramiles
Joseph Albert Nunez
Page 3
Francicisco Estopinal
Philomene Peres
Remigia Julia Rodriguez
Eduard Ciril Senteno
Victor Serpas
Page 4
Jean Manuel Theodore {Treadway}
Charlotte Clementinne Esteve
Louise Eugenie Molero
Francis Nunez
Jean Simon Serpas {to be continued}

Re: 1852 Batismal Registre Volume 2 Book B 1852 extracts Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church Violet, LA

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 2:56AM GMT
Valentine MOLERO and Rita ALFONSO
child: Louise Eugenie MOLERO
born c. 1852
married Oct. 18, 1869
Emile Ruiz son of Joseph Ruiz and Marie Acosta
marr. SBC p. 256 (St Bernard ch)

[2] 1852 Batismal Registre Volume 2 Book B 1852 extracts Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church Violet, LA

Posted: 1 Aug 2012 12:38PM GMT
Page 5
Cyprien Roselius Thiel
Olympe LOuisa Thiel
Auguste Remi Jacques
Maria Severia Covin
Octavia Lionoria Covin
Page 6
Juvania {Juana} Dominguez
Maries Charlotte Solis
Simon Morales
Odile Alfonso
Page 7
Maria Mathia Rodriguez
Ulalie Campos
Michel Francois de St Germain
Julien Louis de St Germain
Martin de Clenville Estopinal
Page 8
Manuel Numa Crespo
Cesere Olivier
Jaques Mortimer Olivier
Joseph Philippe Toutant Beauregard

Re: [2] 1852 Batismal Registre Volume 2 Book B 1852 extracts Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church Violet, LA

Posted: 3 Aug 2012 3:56PM GMT
Do you know what happen to the marriage records for St Bernard Catholic Church or any of the churches in De La Croix Island St Bernard Parish after Katrina? From 1880 to 1960? Would they be in New Orleans?
Researching ROBIN/GONZALES/CAMO{S} marriages.
Thanks for any help

Re: [2] 1852 Batismal Registre Volume 2 Book B 1852 extracts Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church Violet, LA

Posted: 3 Aug 2012 3:56PM GMT
Do you know what happen to the marriage records for St Bernard Catholic Church or any of the churches in De La Croix Island St Bernard Parish after Katrina? From 1880 to 1960? Would they be in New Orleans?
Researching ROBIN/GONZALES/CAMPO{S} marriages.
Thanks for any help

Posted: 3 Aug 2012 5:28PM GMT
I have forwarded your message to the LAORLEAN researchers. I'll let you know if someone knows the answer!
Penny T

Posted: 4 Aug 2012 2:58PM GMT
This might be a place to start --- THE ST. BERNARD GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY.

http://www.ccugpc.org/sbgs/sbgs.htm

Posted: 4 Aug 2012 3:48PM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2012 3:49PM GMT
Thank you I have many of the older bulletins of L'Heritage, so I will look thru them.
I found a lot of information in Shirley Bourguard's "Early Settlers on the Delta"
many of the families you posted are probably listed there that was baptized in 1852. I believe this book is out of print, but can be found at other libraries in LA and personal collections. Thanks to the many volunteers a lot of the records were transcribed & saved before Katrina hit Louisiana.
Everyone needs to share their genealogy and especially documents that will help others find their family connection.

Posted: 4 Aug 2012 4:22PM GMT
Do you happen to have 1997 #20 & 21? I have searched for copies of any of the old publications for sale to add to my collection, but they are no where to be found. They have some info on the Oalmann family. I was considering going to the St Bernard society meeting on the 18th if it doesn't end up being the weekend my niece in Fl. has her baby. I live in Slidell. If you send me {pennyt153@yahoo.com} exactly what you are looking for, I will ask. Who knows, maybe one of your "cousins" will be there. I am also trying to figure out the Randazzo families in Violet in the early 1900's.

Penny

Posted: 4 Aug 2012 5:56PM GMT
I only have and not for sale, I almost sold them to a lady in new orleans, now glad I didn't she lost everything in the flood.
Vol 20 January 1997 # 77 no OALMANN listed in index
Vol 20 April 1997 #78 OALMANN not listed in index
missing #79 probably in a box somewhere
Vol 20 October 1997 #80 OALMANN not listed in index
will check 1998 issues and post what I find on Oalmann
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions