Search for content in message boards

Elmore, Mitchell families

Elmore, Mitchell families

LeAnne Aycock (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hattie Lee Nora Elmore, Allen Walter Mitchell

Looking for info on Hattie Lee Nora(?) Elmore-Johnston County, NC. Married Allen Walter Mitchell 9/4/1907 at
Pickney Church. Need info on Elmore/Mitchell families for possible Native American heritage. Hattie was b.11/14/1884
d. 10/13/39. Allen was b. 2/1/1881, d. 10/17/29.

Mitchell connections

Margaret Grimsley (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: mitchell
I am looking for the Mitchell connections to my family. I have had a very hard time because I live in Wisconsin and have not been able to go to North Carolina at this time to search. I only began a few months ago. My father's name was Ondus Corneilus Mitchell and he was born in the Johnston County somewhere around Smithfield. I have the birthdate of April 7, 1901. He passed away December 22, 1956 in Fayetteville, North Carolina. I never knew my grandparents and was told that their names were as follows: Oliver Corneilus Mitchell and Elizabeth Carlton. I have been unable to determine birthdates or any other information about them. Other names that I was given by my mother as to the best of her recollection were Bertha, William, Inez and Sidney Mitchell. I don't know if these are his siblings, cousins or what or if these are their first names.

If you could be of any help, please contact me thru e-mail at vhsmargaret@aol.com. All help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Mitchell connections

Posted: 10 May 2013 1:36AM GMT
I know something about the Mitchell family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic