Search for content in message boards

leonhardt,peterson,youngberg,white,SHOBLOM(SJOBLOM)

leonhardt,peterson,youngberg,white,SHOBLOM(SJOBLOM)

Posted: 1 Nov 2001 7:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 May 2002 9:31PM GMT
Surnames: shoblom(sjoblom),peterson,white,youngberg,leonhardt
ELIN.PETERSON -MERRILL WIS. any info on any of the surnames ,shoblom(sjoblom?) leonhardt,youngberg,peterson,white. shoblom's came from sweden to merrill wis.early 1900's, elin peterson ,was my great aunt. she lived in merrill wis. my mother's maiden name was youngberg. my great granmother was married to eugene (gene) white & also to a leonhardt. any thing could be a lead . as it is this is all i know.

Re: leonhardt,peterson,youngberg,white,SHOBLOM(SJOBLOM)

Posted: 2 Dec 2002 8:59PM GMT
Surnames: Leonhardt
My grandfather and great-great grandfather's were Leonhardts. My great great grandfather settled in Ohio around 1900, and my grandfather was born in Nebraska to an Albert Leonhardt

Kandy (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2002 3:16AM GMT
so where does the Peterson part come in?

jean warren (View posts)
Posted: 24 Dec 2002 12:41PM GMT
my great granmother's sister married name was ELIN PETERSON, from MERRILL WISCONSIN.

jean warren (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2003 3:36AM GMT
Surnames: YOUNGBERG, WHITE SJOBLOM(SHOBLOM)LEONHARDT, ELLGASS, NEIMES,WARREN
can you give me any more info?
i never met my greatgran father leonhardt, he might have passed away in the 50's or 60's
any one from evanston .il? thank you
sincerly , jean warren

Posted: 11 Feb 2009 3:35AM GMT
Hello my name is Chris Peterson. I am originaly from Merrill WI and have a bit of info from most of the Peterson's there. Do you know elin's husband's name?

Posted: 16 Feb 2012 10:52AM GMT
Surnames: Peterson, Sjoblom, Godfrey
My maternal grandmother was Elin Peterson (Sjoblom). She passed a couple months before my mother, Sandra Lynn Godfrey (Peterson) in Oct 1997. I am looking to get more info from my family, as I believe Mr. Peterson died in the 1950s when my mother was in her early 20s.

Posted: 26 Apr 2012 10:56PM GMT
Surnames: Peterson, Sjoblom
With the new 1940 Census, I was able to identify John Levi Peterson as Elin Sjoblom's husband (his second wife, looking at the 1930 Census) and his family, led by John Albert & Anna Peterson who emigrated in 1898 from Sweden to western Minnesota, eventually ending up in Merrill.

Posted: 12 Jun 2012 8:17PM GMT
Hello All:

Referencing John Levi Peterson, his mother, Anna Nelson, was sister to my great grandfather John Nelson. John Albert Peterson and Anna Nelson lived in Norbotten, Sweden, and were married there. I have a decent amount of info on this family in my tree, so please feel free to take a look. Everything I have is there. If anyone has additional information about John and Anna Peterson, I would certainly love to see it, particularly Anna's side.

FYI, I've attached Anna Nelson Peterson's) birth record. The marriage record for Anna and John Peterson is in my tree (entry # 47 on the register).
Attachments:

Posted: 16 Oct 2012 3:49PM GMT
Surnames: Peterson, Nelson
All:

I've been in touch with an individual in Sweden related to Anna Nelson (Nilsson), wife to Johan (John) Petterson (Peterson), parents to John Levi Peterson (husband to Elin Sjoblom). He provided the attached photo, the original of which is in his possession. The following link is a discussion on the photo in Swedish. Google Translate does a pretty good job of turning it into English, which helps shed some light on the photo.

http://aforum.genealogi.se/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?tpc=11906...
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions