Search for content in message boards

Hunter, Henry Buchanan

Hunter, Henry Buchanan

Posted: 15 Mar 2009 1:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Mar 2009 11:58AM GMT
Surnames: Hunter
Looking for the parents of Henry Buchanan Hunter, b. 1859 in Decatur. Alabama. Father's name:Joe.
Thank you

Re: Hunter, Henry Buchanan

Posted: 3 Aug 2012 6:50PM GMT
I have a William Lynch "Buck" Hunter born in the Decatur, AL vacinity about 1858. I also noticed on one of your earlier posts that you were looking for a Couch in that same area. My Buck Hunter's mother was a Couch from that same Couch family. Wonder if there is a connection?

Posted: 9 Aug 2012 11:04PM GMT
Sorry about the delay. I don't check email very much.
I am no longer on Ancestry, so cannot look at the record, but, Henry Buchanan Hunter was f/o Mary Lou Hunter h/o Nettie Hensley. Mary Lou Hunter w/o Charles Edward Livingston, m/o Berta Mae Livingston w/o Leonard Eugene Delmore. P/o Bob Delmore who is my husband. I think there was a Frances Couch back but, I can't recall now where.
Are we related?
Thank you for your response.
Charle

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 12:16AM GMT
I can't make the conection just yet, but, you had earlier listed Henry's father as Joe. My missing Hunter's father was Jo/ Old Joe/ Joseph Hunter. I think we are a possible match. Just seems such a coincidence, with them in the same area. I will do more digging, and let you know if I find a connection.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions