Search for content in message boards

Hunter, Henry Buchanan

Hunter, Henry Buchanan

Posted: 15 Mar 2009 1:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Mar 2009 11:58AM GMT
Surnames: Hunter
Looking for the parents of Henry Buchanan Hunter, b. 1859 in Decatur. Alabama. Father's name:Joe.
Thank you

Re: Hunter, Henry Buchanan

Posted: 3 Aug 2012 6:50PM GMT
I have a William Lynch "Buck" Hunter born in the Decatur, AL vacinity about 1858. I also noticed on one of your earlier posts that you were looking for a Couch in that same area. My Buck Hunter's mother was a Couch from that same Couch family. Wonder if there is a connection?

Posted: 9 Aug 2012 11:04PM GMT
Sorry about the delay. I don't check email very much.
I am no longer on Ancestry, so cannot look at the record, but, Henry Buchanan Hunter was f/o Mary Lou Hunter h/o Nettie Hensley. Mary Lou Hunter w/o Charles Edward Livingston, m/o Berta Mae Livingston w/o Leonard Eugene Delmore. P/o Bob Delmore who is my husband. I think there was a Frances Couch back but, I can't recall now where.
Are we related?
Thank you for your response.
Charle

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 12:16AM GMT
I can't make the conection just yet, but, you had earlier listed Henry's father as Joe. My missing Hunter's father was Jo/ Old Joe/ Joseph Hunter. I think we are a possible match. Just seems such a coincidence, with them in the same area. I will do more digging, and let you know if I find a connection.

Posted: 26 Aug 2014 11:20PM GMT
Charle,
Are you still looking for information on Henry Buchanan Hunter? It seems we are probably related. I have compared photos of your Henry with my William "Buck' Hunter. They appear to be the same person, in the same small town. Shot me a note, and I will send the photos and other information. My William disappears the very same year your Henry appears in this small Alabama town, and William's father was also named Joe.
Darrell Hunter
per page

Find a board about a specific topic