Search for content in message boards

FEYERER, FEYRER, VIKISZALY

FEYERER, FEYRER, VIKISZALY

Elissa (Lisa) UALE (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FEYERER, FEYRER, VIKISZALY
My great grandfather Rudolf FEYERER was born on 1 April 1889 in Wien, 10th District, Austria. His parents were Adolf Feyerer and Wilhelmina Franziska VIKISZALY. I am interested in any information about his parents, siblings and great grand parents. My grandmother said his brother played in the Vienna Symphony but that is all I know.

Rudolf's marriage certificate shows that he was from Steyr, Stadt, Upper Austria although born in Wien (Vienna). He married Maria Brenner of Geiselhoring, Bezirk Mallersdorf, Bayern (Bavaria) on 9 November 1912. They have 3 daughters Marianne and then twins Margie & Edna. He immigrated first to the United States and then my grandmother Marianne, with the rest to follow later.

Please email me at ELISSAUALE@AOL.com if you have any information.

FEYERER, WIKESZALE

Margot Feyerer (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FEYERER, WIKESZAHLE, BERNDL
My grandfather, Adolph FEYERER, was born 18th July 1896 in Steyr, Austria. His parents were Adolph Feyerer, gunsmith in Steyr, and Franscica Wikeszahle. I suspect he was Rudolph's elder brother. Although he was a wonderful dancer, he did not play any instrument. I think there were only two sons, Adolph and Rudolph.

Adolph Feyerer married Francisca Berndl, (born 1896) daughter of Cecelia Berndl of St Valentin, Austria on October 13, 1919. They had two sons, Josef Eduard (born Jan 21, 1921) and Felix Feyerer (born Nov 9, 1922) both at St Valentin.

Adolph emigrated to Hamilton, Canada in 1927, I beleive. His wife and children arrived in 1931. His naturalization papers list him as a Moulder.

My father was Josef, who became an urologist in Hamilton, Ontario (Dr Edward Joseph Feyerer). He married Grace CONNOR, and they had four children.

I would be interested in any information about my grandmother, Francisca Berndl. On my father's baptismal certificate from the Diocese St. Polten, she is listed simply as the daughter of a widow, Cecilia Berndl. Where would I get information about the father?

Re: FEYERER, FEYRER, VIKISZALY

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 1:01AM GMT
Buna ziua.Numele meu este VIKISZALY GHEORGHE sunt din ROMANIA si port numele bunicului meu tot gheorghe,nascut in 22 aprilie 1880.Nu mai cunosc pe nimeni cu acest nume afara de dumneavoastra.Daca doriti mai putem vorbi.Stiu ca bunicul avea rude care au emigrat in USA.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic