Search for content in message boards

Magdalena Plier

Magdalena Plier

Posted: 19 Jul 2001 4:50AM GMT
Edited: 7 Jan 2004 3:10AM GMT
Surnames: PLIER, BIRENBAUM
Magdalena Plier is my great-grandmother on the Birenbaum side. I have more info. on that part of the family.

Re: Magdalena Plier

Pat Hill (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2001 7:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Plier, Klos, Klug
Mary Plier was my great grandmother. She married Peter Klos in Europe and came to the LaCrosse area in about 1860. Do you have any information on this family?

Posted: 29 Sep 2001 2:53AM GMT
Edited: 7 Jan 2004 3:10AM GMT
Yes, although my info. is not complete, I, too, show a Mary and Peter Klos. They had five children, I believe: Magdalena, John, Catherine, Mary and Nicholas. My great-grandmother was Magdalena. Do you have more info. to share or confirm?

Pat Hill (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 2001 3:12AM GMT
I have much material on Peter and Mary's descendants. Mary Klos married Richard Klug and lived in the Caledonia, MN area. They were my grandparents. If you E-mail me your E-mail address or your snail mail address, I will send you the information you would like. My address Is: HILLPAT@Prodigy.net

Posted: 26 Aug 2005 1:19AM GMT
Change of e-mail address regarding Peter Klos and Mary Plier. My new address is retteachcal@yahoo.com

I hope to find the European origin of Peter Klos and Mary Plier and their children.

Peter Klos is the person I am researching and has been dead since 1883. My name is Pat Hill

Posted: 17 Apr 2013 2:02AM GMT
Just this past year I found the European origin of Peter Klos and Mary Plier (Pleyer). Peter b. in Ellange, Luxembourg and Marie Pleyer in Gandren, Beyren, Alsace. I have 2 more generations back.Anyone interested?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions