Search for content in message boards

Tiffany Hood looking for Bradford Houston Hood - my biological father

Tiffany Hood looking for Bradford Houston Hood - my biological father

Posted: 7 Apr 2009 8:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi! My name is Tiffany Hood and I am looking for my father Bradford Houston Hood born Sept1957. I haven't seen him since I was one or two so either 1978 or 1979 in Dallas Texas.
Also, I am sure he re-married or had other children so I would love to meet any other family members from my dad's side of the family!
Please contact me if you have any information that will help me!
Thanks in advance!
Tiffany Hood

Re: Tiffany Hood looking for Bradford Houston Hood - my biological father

Posted: 7 Apr 2009 10:57PM GMT
TEXAS BIRTH INDEX
Bradford Houston Hood
born 13 Sep 1959 Tarrant County,TX
father Oscar Houston Hood, III
Mother Ruth Genevieve Hill
---------
Could not find him after this.
Good luck in your search

Posted: 10 Aug 2012 2:38AM GMT
Tiffany,
My name is Melinda Kinnaman. I moved to Texas about 20 years ago from New Jersey. When I was back in Jersey, my church set up a singles congregation 1985-1990 due to a massive influx of nannies in our area. I was called to be Communications Chairman and then Activity Chairman for the Singles Ward. Your dad attended our ward for a short period. Fast forward to end of June this year, I was talking to a girlfriend from back home who had belonged to the Ward and we were going have your heard from so and so, how about so and so. And I came up with an idea to figure out how to create a Facebook group to try and get our friends from the old ward together (a virtual reunion as one brother calls it). Well we started with our friends and it grew to 100. I've been given the task of searching the web for missing friends - your dad's name was on the list. I also started a In Memoriam page for those friends who we lost young - unfortunately I was just advised yesterday that your dad needed to be moved off from the missing list to the In Memoriam list. With our deepest condolences, I regret to inform you that your dad passed away March 25 1994 - he lost his battle with his inner demons and overdosed. I would invite you to join our Facebook group "Garden State Ward" if you would like to talk to some of your dad's friends to find out a little more about the type of man he was. I'm sorry that you found out this way, but you needed to know - to have closure.

Posted: 14 Oct 2012 10:15PM GMT
Surnames: Hood
Hi Tiffany, My name is Lorie and I was married to Bradford. Bradford passed away in the early 90's. We do have a son together, Zenock Houston Hood. I'm sure Z would love to know you as he never really knew Brad either as Z was born in 91.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions