Search for content in message boards

Murray Family Frontenac. Lillie Murray

Murray Family Frontenac. Lillie Murray

Posted: 28 Nov 2009 8:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Murray,Doweler,Cameron
Hello my great grand mother Lillie Murray came to New Zealand in 1924 with her son (my grandfather) and her husband and also her aunt or sister Marion Selina Louisa Cameron(a widow)So I know she was born in Ontario,Canada Going from what her grave stone says she died at age 74(15 July 1954) So it would mean she was born 1879 ish. We have a lot of photos so I know she is related to Edward Murray who Married Helen Muriel Doweler to name a few of there children Joseph Irwin Murray, Howard Armstrong Murray , Richard Murray and I think Edward Nelson. I think there father Edward was her brother which means there parents were William Murray and Mary Doyle any info would be great i think i have worked out the family through the census but not 100% sure. So if you are related to any of these people let me know as i have some pictures with no names they could be your relatives. Thanks for reading my email is kershlam@hotmail.com

Re: Murray Family Frontenac. Lillie Murray

Posted: 1 Nov 2012 3:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Wayne Murray,Helen Dowler was my Grandmother. Howard Murray was my father. I was born in Kingston Ont.and lived in Barriefield Village which is a suburb of Kingston.My dad, uncles Richard,Edward,Joseph & Percivelle also lived there. I am new at this so I don't really know what to say. I hope this info is helpful.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic