Search for content in message boards

Dell'Arciprete Family

Dell'Arciprete Family

Posted: 6 Aug 2007 7:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dell'Arciprete, Dill, Diehl, Dehl, Trolio, Trolley, Fratami, Tose, Fama, Armstrong, Smith, Dunning, Lewis, Maroon, Miller, Terko, Ansley, Singerman,
Looking for additional Dell'Arciprete family history.

Immigration records show Emiddio Dell'Arciprete immigrated to the U.S. in 1900 to see his brother Antonio Dell'Arciprete at 927 8th St. in Philadelphia.

The following year (1901) immigration records show Antonio Dell'Arciprete coming to the U.S. to see his brother Emidio Dell'Arciprete, located at 927 8th St., in Philadelphia.

According to the 2 immigration records there are 2 brothers that carry the same name of Antonio Dell'Arciprete, 1 that arrived prior to 1900 and 1 that arrived in 1901.

In any event, I'm looking for any information pertaining to Antonio Dell'Arciprete side of the family.

Additional Name History

Emiddio (Emidio) Dell'Arciprete changed his name abt 1903 to Emmitt Dill and abt 1911 changed his name permanently to Emmett Diehl.

He migrated to Wheeling, WV and then to Bellaire, Belmont County, Ohio where he died.

I’m wondering what name(s) Antonio Dellarciprete used.

We have a public family tree on ancestry.com

Re: Dell'Arciprete Family

Posted: 9 Mar 2008 2:54PM GMT
Surnames: Dellarciprete
Hi I'm Donna susan Dellarciprete, originally from Philadelphia. My Father was Dominic Dellarciprete. Married to Gladys (miller) in philadelphia. I am 49 years old and looking for my family history. Dads brothers were Nicholas, constantine and all had the middle name Vincent. Thier mother name was Helen (unsure of maiden name) I have two sisters, Ruth and Gladys.

Posted: 7 Feb 2009 9:06AM GMT
Hi Donna-

Sorry for the late reply. Do you have any knowledge of an Antonio Dell'Arciprete born 1880 in your family? I have been looking for additional information on him. I have a legal document that shows him living somewhere near Phil., PA in 1918. His first trip to America was 3 Apr 1901, and made several return trips back home Guardiagrele, Italy.

Antonio’s World War I Draft Registration record shows his closest relative as being Donato B??, can’t make out the last name, living at 1339 Reed St. Phil,. PA.

Other Dell’Arciprete’s also was living on Reed St. in Phil.

What was you grandfathers name?

Emmett

Posted: 7 Feb 2009 10:02AM GMT
Hi Emmet, Maybe we are related, My Grandfather was Vincent Dellarciprete. His sons, in cluding my Dad were, Nicholas, Dominic, Constantine,the daughters were, Philomena,and Anna. We all lived in Philadelphia. My sister Ruth has a facebook thing going with other Dellarcipretes. It is my understanding that she has found family from Italy and they are in contact. Feel free to contact me personally at sinisterblue59@epix.net

Posted: 11 Feb 2010 2:07PM GMT
Hi My grandfather was Vincent Dellarciprete. My Daddy was Dominic Vincent Dellarciprete,he died, 1996 his wife is Gladys, I think he is on the tree as being married to a helen marciano. This is incorrect. His mother ( helen) passed away in about 1955 or so.My mom is still alive in Florida. My siblings are Ruth Anne, Gladys Lorraine and myself. My Fathers siblings are Constantine Vincent, Nicholas Vincent, Anna, Philomena.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic