Search for content in message boards

ANDREW KINNIE/KENNIE/HANNAH GALLAGER

ANDREW KINNIE/KENNIE/HANNAH GALLAGER

Posted: 23 Jul 2012 11:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi i am looking for the parents of andrew kinnie/kennie,he married hannah gallagher,they are in the 1901 census of albert co.newbrunswick,children with them are, lovett,born 1880,carried born 1882,garfield born 1884,mable born 1883,beatrice kennie married john gilmour in 1911, also george h. born 1878 married in maine,u.s.a.,any info on andrew kennie and family appreciated. thank you. sheila

Re: ANDREW KINNIE/KENNIE/HANNAH GALLAGER

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 4:58PM GMT
Andrew's mother was Mary (Simpson)Kinnie, widowed by 1851 so I don't have his father's name. Kinnie may have been her second marriage as she had a son, William Crozier living with her in 1851, along with 4 children listed as Kinnie. There is information in several Censuses for this family.
Please email me (cmarks@rogers.com)if you would like further details.

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 6:09PM GMT
Surnames: Kinne
I have a 4 generation descendant report for Thomas Kinne's family. They lived in New Brunswick and Maine. I have sourced this data from Canadian and US Census records as well as documents from Milburn Family newsletters and Canadian & Maine history books. I can provide all sources if you think you tie into this family. This list won't let me attach a pdf, so if you would like a copy please email me.

midwestancestree@gmail.com

midwestancestree.blogspot.com

Posted: 9 Aug 2012 2:49PM GMT
Apparently, there is a KINNE genealogy which says that
James KINNE (b.Oct 13 1794 Horton NS, d.Nov Nov 22 1850 at Alma NB age 56;Bur Alma United Ch Cem.) was the husband of Mary (SIMPSON) CROZIER.

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 2:33PM GMT
hi, thank oyu for your time and info,really appreciate your help, how did you find info on james kinne. sheila
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions