Search for content in message boards

Sanders-Saunders Family

Sanders-Saunders Family

Posted: 31 Aug 2000 10:44AM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2002 9:09PM GMT
I'm searching for family of George Washington Saunders and Elizabeth F. Yancey.
George and Elizabeth had a son John Washington Sanders born Feb.1855 in DeSoto County,MS. Died April 1953.
John's children : Willietts Rufus Sanders, Thomas W. Sanders, Elizabeth Sanders, Mark L. Sanders, Sara H. Sanders and John Booker Sanders. Does anyone connect to this family or can
anyone help at all.
Thanks in advance.
Sharon

Thomas W. Sanders

Posted: 5 Mar 2001 8:24PM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2002 8:45PM GMT
My Grandfathers name was Thomas Washington Sanders he was born on Oct. 10, 1912, he died Jan. 1977 I don't think it is the same Thomas that was John's son but Maybe he was John's Grandson. I do not know much about my grandfather as he died when I was 6 months old. I do know he lived in Whites creek, TN and was married to Gladys Elizabeth Devers, they had 6 children, the oldest is my father. Any information would be appreciated. I think his mothers name was Minnie, but I am not clear about that.

Thomas W. Sanders

Posted: 10 Mar 2001 6:13AM GMT
Missy, Sorry to take so long to get back to you but, at this point I don't know where your Thomas belongs.
If I find anything I'll let you know. You are right his age shows he could be a grandson. I'll keep checking.
Thanks for the response. Sharon Sanders Green

Thomas W. Sanders

Posted: 10 Mar 2001 6:39AM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2002 8:45PM GMT
Sharon,
I obtained a copy of my dad's Birth Certificate and it lists his father as James Sanders. My dad says that my grandmother called him TW and that stood for Thomas Washington so It may be his name is listed as James Thomas or James Thomas Washington Sanders. The SSDI lists him as Thomas Sanders so I have no idea and I am at a halt until monday when I go to the SS office to hopefully get a copy of his SS application.

Thomas Washington Sanders

Posted: 12 Mar 2001 6:17AM GMT
Missy,
Sorry still haven't found him, But I'll keep you in mind
while I'm doing my searching.
Happy Hunting,
Sharon

Sanders Family

K Rowe (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2001 8:54PM GMT
My Grandfather was Rufus Jackson Sanders of
Ark. My Father was Thomas U. Sanders. My
grandfathers family was from Tenn. My mother
has more history. Please feel free to e-mail

Rufus Jackson Sanders

Posted: 31 Mar 2001 5:59AM GMT
Thanks for the reply K. But I need your e-mail address. You can e-mail me
at nece38635@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Sahron Sanders Green
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions