Search for content in message boards

Kelleher/Lehane Inchigeelagh Parish

Kelleher/Lehane Inchigeelagh Parish

Posted: 1 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 12:23AM GMT
Surnames: Kelleher, Lehane
Looking for info on family members of MICHAEL KELLEHER b.1829 Inchigeelagh Parish, son of PATRICK/JOHN KELLEHER AND MARY LEHANE. Moved to Boston 1854, Married MARY MAHONEY (JOHN MAHONEY & MARY MCCARTHY). They had 3 children (1 survived) & lived in Malden MA.

Re: Kelleher/Lehane Inchigeelagh Parish

Posted: 8 Jul 2001 2:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lehane/Kelliher
My Great Grandfather was a Daniel Lehane b.1829 in Newmarket, Co. Cork he married Eliza Kelliher born abt.1829 in Mallow (I think) - Is this likely to be someone you may be looking for? I know absolutely nothing about Eliza Kelliher, I am sorry to say.

M. Fosker

Re: Kelleher/Lehane Inchigeelagh Parish

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 11:30PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Kelleher Keleher
Hello,

I might have some information for you, as told to me (and written down) by my late Grandfather Charlie Kelleher from Malden, MA. Mike Kelleher (originally spelled Keleher) died when my Grandfather was six. One of Mike's children was named John Edward Kelleher. John married Katherine (Jamieson) from Cape Breton. Together, John and Katherine had three kids: June, John (deceased) and my grandfather Charlie (deceased).

Please let me know if this helps and if you would like to know anything further. I've attached a picture of John Edward Kelleher, dressed up as a cowboy hahaha!
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions