Search for content in message boards

Elswick

Elswick

Clara (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2001 10:47AM GMT
I am lookind for information on William Elswick, and his parents.
William was born in 1889 and Died in 1927. He was born in Kentucky and Died in West Virginia. The town he died in was either Minden or Oakhill.
His father was Harrison Elswick, and his mother was a Cherokee Indian. He had two brothers named Charlie and John. Please send me any more information you might have on this family.
E-mail me at etealady@flash.net

Re: Elswick

Posted: 13 Jan 2002 1:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have a William Hensley Elswick b-1871 Ky
died in Kan. Co. WV M-#1 Sally Spangler #2- Sally Jane Thomas father was Wiley Elswick mother was Mary Polly Looney... could this be the same line?

Re: Elswick

Donnie (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2004 11:23AM GMT
I came across your message on the message board about the Elswick line. I have the same Wiley Elswick married to Mary Polly Looney, the William Hensley you are talking about is different from what I have, I have John Henry Elswick born about 1871 and married to a Sarah or Sally bourn about 1874 and child Clarence Granville born 1905. I have Wiley’s father as John Tike and mother Mary Polly Hackney. Let me know if we have made a connection here.

Re: Mary Polly Elswick, KY b:1814

Posted: 9 Apr 2014 4:34AM GMT
Was my Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 Grandmother. I descend from her first of 2 Sons Jacob Elswick Cantrell she had with Hiram Cantrell as a teenager. Looking for our Cherokee connection.
Philomena666666@Yahoo.com or
drop Yahoo.com for Ancestry.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions