Search for content in message boards

WOTTOWA GERMAN BOHEMIA

WOTTOWA GERMAN BOHEMIA

Posted: 11 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 6:38PM GMT
Surnames: UBL, TAUER
LOOKING FOR ANYONE WITH CONNECTIONS TO WOTTOWA / WASSERAU GERMAN BOHEMIA AND THE UBL FAMILY OF HOUSE #13

UBL - also: GRUSSENDORF, PENKERT, ROLFE, KOCHA, KOCKA

Tracey Rolffs (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Sep 2009 4:42PM GMT
Surnames: Ubl, Koestner
I have only just started but have located a great great grandmother whose name was Barbara Ubl b.about 1847.Married John Koestner about 1868.
I don't have any info on this line going earlier than that as of yet but on the site I found the info at says they were born in Austria. I know that with all the boundary changes at one time was Bohemia.
There is a statue in New Ulm,Mn. where all my grandparents ended up that is dedicated to the German-Bohemians that had the courage to come to this country.It is inscribed with 355 names one being UBL.
I don't know if any of this is related but it's woth a shot.

ubl family

Renee Wesely (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: ubl
my grandparents and majority of my relatives are from new ulm and have the last name ubl. i remember growing up and my grandmother having a family tree that dates back to at least the 1800's. if you are interested please email me and i can see what info i can find for you. i know she still has this family book at her house.

Re: ubl family - also: Beers, Reilly

Posted: 16 Oct 2002 9:49PM GMT
Edited: 17 Sep 2009 4:43PM GMT
Surnames: Ubl, Stueber, Ries
Hi. My Great Grandfather Henry Stueber Married Margaret Ries, Who gave Birth to Elanora, who married into the UBL name. They lived in New Ulm MN.

Re: ubl family

Amy Havelka (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2002 4:47AM GMT
My mother is Pauline Ubl and was born in New Ulm, MN to Alphonse and Rosella Ubl.

Re: WOTTOWA GERMAN BOHEMIA

judy ripp (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2004 11:14PM GMT
Have you found any Ubl info from around Milwaukee WI. I am trying to make some connections. Thanks Judy

Wottowa (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 2006 12:45AM GMT
Surnames: wottowa
Cynthia :
I have quite a bit of information about the wottowa family. contact me if you are still interested.

Michael Ubl (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2006 11:32PM GMT
I am one of the Ubl's from the Milwaukee area. What can I do for you?

judy ripp (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2006 2:54AM GMT
I am trying to locate the sister or any relative to Josephine (Thoma,Toma.) Hilger. One sisiter thought to be Mary married a Charles Ubl. Other names with connection are Narraths or Nahrath, Sexton and Jewel. Josephine was born in 1844 in Germany. She married Peter Hilger. Thanks Judy

Vic Bohy (View posts)
Posted: 4 Nov 2006 2:20AM GMT
Sorry, I don't have those names. vic
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions