Search for content in message boards

Thompson/Jenkins

Thompson/Jenkins

Posted: 11 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Mar 2002 6:20AM GMT
Surnames: Crowson, Prewitt, Rhodes, Jenkins, Simmons
In Karen R. Thompson’s pictorial history of “Historical Williamson County, Texas”, is included a 1918 picture of John Finis Thompson, his mother Martha Thompson and Alma, Thelma and Lois Jenkins, children of Benjamin Gray Jenkins and Mary Elizabeth Thompson.

Looking for any information someone would be willing to share with me on this Thompson family.

Re: Thompson/Jenkins

Posted: 13 Nov 2007 7:34PM GMT
Ken,
I have lost your email. Please contact me on the family.
Katherine

Re: Thompson/Petri

Posted: 8 Dec 2010 6:42PM GMT
Surnames: Thompson/Petri
Martha Frances Thompson and Charles Hubert Petri Jr. were my Great Grandparents.
There oldest son Charles Hilmer Petri was my Grandfather.

Are you related to Virgina Frances Petri Wernli

Re: Charles Hubert Petri Sr. and Clara Mossler

Posted: 9 Dec 2010 2:54PM GMT
Do you have any information on these two individuals. They are my Great Great Grandparents. He was a Palace Guard to Kaiser Wilhelm I. He and his family in 1880 boarded a ship to America, there port of entry was Galveston Texas. From there they came to Austin Texas.

I don't have any family history of there family in Germany. His mothers maiden name might be A. Albrecht.

Any info would be helpful.
Thanks
Alyssa Behr

Posted: 29 Dec 2011 4:03AM GMT
Surnames: Petri, Wernli
My mother is Virginia Petri Wernli. I was doing some research on my family for my three daughters. Willliam c Petri was my grandfather. Sounds like we are related

Posted: 29 Dec 2011 4:03AM GMT
Surnames: Petri, Wernli
My mother is Virginia Petri Wernli. I was doing some research on my family for my three daughters. Willliam c Petri was my grandfather. Sounds like we are related

Posted: 29 Dec 2011 2:28PM GMT
Yes we are related. I met with your mom this past summer at my aunt Judy Petri Johnson (cousin to your Mom) home to look at old family picture and make copies to share. It was fun.

I have been working on my family tree for about 8 years. The Petri's I've come to a brick wall. I'm having problems trying to find information on Charles Hubert Petri Sr. family the one that came from Germany.

I did find a great find at the Austin History Center. Your mom had this old family photo of Clara Mossler Petri with her first 3 children, it was a little faded and worn. Well I was look at some of the unidentified photo's on this Austin History Center web site. IT WAS THERE. Identifier J125.

http://www.austinlibrary.com/jones/jonesglass.cfm
just type j125 in the search window

Have you been able to find the parent of Charles Hubert Petri Sr. and his wife Clara Mossler?

Posted: 29 Dec 2011 4:21PM GMT
Petri and Thompson Family Tree

you can contact me at my home number I think your mom might have my number.
282-3823
or e-mail me I can send you some old photo's as jpg's.
alyssa.behr@senate.state.tx.us

have a happy new year

Thanks
Alyssa Behr

Posted: 29 Dec 2011 11:05PM GMT
Are we related to the painter Fredrich Petri I found alot of information on him and his parents. I was wondering if this was a brother to our great great grandfather

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 2:35PM GMT
I'm not sure, but I did fined a German marriage license document, that might be our Petri's. The names are a little off. I've read that Charles Hubert Petri was sometimes referred to as Karl or Carl Hubert Petri. Also Clara's last name might actually be Massler? Just an Idea.

Germany Marriages, 1558-1929 for Carl Petri
Groom's Name: Carl Petri
Bride's Name: Clara Massler
Marriage Date: 09 Jun 1877
Marriage Place:Sankt Marien Evangelisch,Dortmund,Westfalen,Prussia
Groom's Father's Name: Joseph Petri
Bride's Father's Name: Carl Massler
Indexing Project (Batch)Number: M97363-4
System Origin: Germany-ODM
Source Film Number: 560317
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions