Search for content in message boards

Clemencia Munoz 1910 starr county???

Clemencia Munoz 1910 starr county???

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 11:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone have any information on this young lady. She apparently committed suicide betweeen 1911-1913. She was the daughter of Ambrosia and Andres Munoz, lived in Starr County in 1910. She is my great aunt. Any with info, please let me know. thanks

Re: Clemencia Munoz 1910 starr county???

Posted: 10 Jul 2011 4:22PM GMT
Surnames: Munoz
I am sending you a private message......

Posted: 1 Dec 2011 2:34AM GMT
My Maternal great-great grandmother was named Clemencia Munoz. Do you have info on her husband or any children?

Posted: 1 Dec 2011 3:55PM GMT
Surnames: Muñoz and García
I am not sure if there is a relationship or not, but my surname is Muñoz and my family is from Star County. My grandfather was Abel Muñoz and he was married to Flavia García. My grandpa would of been born in the early 1900s. I don't know the date or the year. We might be related to Clemencia, I will talk to my father and get back to you.

Posted: 1 Dec 2011 4:11PM GMT
Edited: 1 Dec 2011 4:12PM GMT
We really do not know anything about her. I have been trying to find documents where she was married, etc, but have not found any. Other than that her father was Arturo Munoz and her mother Ambrosia Salinas. She had brothers Rufino, Julio, Regino, Leonardo and Arturo.

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 6:49PM GMT
Hi,
Why don't you try looking under: Clemencia Muna in the 1910 Census. You will find she died 09,Oct 1913 at the age of 17. Way back when they were doing the Census names were spelled in many different ways depending who was giving the information.I find Ambrosia and Andres Munoz divorced and both listed as single in other Census. 1900 Census look under Ambroscia Mimor. Need to check different spellings for the last names as well as first. Hope you get this message and it's helpful.Francesca

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 12:44AM GMT
Thank you so much for your feedback. Are you also doing research on the Munoz family? I was just wondering, how did you manage, I mean what did you look under to find our her date of death. I have been looking for years, OMG, lol. Let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 6:29AM GMT
Hi again, I have worked as a Family History Consultant and helped others find their ancestors and filling in blanks.
I haven't any connection to Clemencia Munoz.
(cesleedouglas@yahoo.com)

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 6:29AM GMT
Hi again, I have worked as a Family History Consultant and helped others find their ancestors and filling in blanks.
I haven't any connection to Clemencia Munoz.
(cesleedouglas@yahoo.com)

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 7:54PM GMT
Well, thank you once more and Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving. I appreciate your help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic