Search for content in message boards

Harry Ford Sinclair's family

Harry Ford Sinclair's family

Kathy (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 2001 9:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Harry Ford Sinclair

Please help, I'm looking for some relatives children.

Harry Ford Sinclair of the Sinclair Oil CO. was married June 0, 1094 to Elizabeth M. Farrell. They had two children,
Harry Ford Sinclair Jr. and Virginia. If someone has any information on the children and if they married, I would appreciate so much. Harry's grandfather is my gggrandfather.

Thanks,
Kathy (e-mail address: trappen@pacbell.net)

Re: Harry Ford Sinclair's family

Posted: 23 Apr 2004 8:12PM GMT
Kathy - I don't know if you got my message - my screen went blank - at any rate. Laurna Winborn Wilson b. 1865 was my husband's grandmother - she said Harry Sinclair was a cousin, and since he was b. 1876, this is possible. Her mother was Susan C. Sinclair b. 1843 dau of Elbert Drake Sinclair and Nancy Broach. Elbert's father was Peter Sinkler who died befire 1782 in Rev. War. Peter's father was David located in VA as early as 1738. Harry was from Kansas, so the cousin could be a Southern one and many times removed. Peter Sinkler and his wife Mary Cook had several children. They migrated from VA - to NC - to MS. Some must have gone to Kansas. If you find Harry Ford Sinclair, founder of Sinclair Oil, father, please let me know. I also have names of other children of Peter if you want them. Harry was magnificant! If you have not read about his success story, you should. It is at www.sinclairoil.com/history/history_p1.htm. Good luck to you and I hope this is not a 2nd note telling you the same thing. Dorothea

Re: Harry Ford Sinclair's family

patricia bresee (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2005 7:35PM GMT
Surnames: sinclair farrell o'farrell simmons
I am looking for genealogy info on Harry Ford Sinclair and wife Elizabeth Farrell (O'Farrell) lines, including their children ( Harry and Virginia) and grandchildren. I do not have marriage info or death info on any of these except the famous oil baron. What happened to the others?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions