Search for content in message boards

Patrick Johnson married Ollie Bentley

Patrick Johnson married Ollie Bentley

Posted: 12 Mar 2005 12:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Jun 2006 1:10PM GMT
Surnames: Johnson, Bentley

Hi,
I'm look inf for any info. on Patrick Johnson and Ollie Bentley Johnson.I know they lived around Pike Co Ky at one time.

Re: Patrick Johnson married Ollie Bentley

C W Butler (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2005 7:58AM GMT
Edited: 12 Mar 2005 8:39PM GMT
Surnames: Bentley, Hall
Are you referring to Ollie Bentley b:14 Oct 1852 Pike Co, d:10 Oct 1927, daughter of Samuel William Bentley and Mahala Hall?

Do you have a death date for Patrick or know his mother?

justiceedwards@ctc.net (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2005 1:10PM GMT
Edited: 18 Apr 2005 10:54AM GMT
Surnames: Simmons, Justice, Kinney
Patrick and Ollie moved to Carter County from Floyd County and purchased land from the Simmons family, later owned by Chead Justice, and sold to the Park. That same land is situated where the public pool at CCSRP. Their son, Daniel married Mirtie Kinney(my mother's sister) In 1936 they took the Lincoln highway to Idaho and California to pick fruit. They lived and died out west. Their children, David and others live in Payette, Idaho. April, 2004 issues of Kentucky Legend mention this land and their migration. Patrick and Ollie died in Carter County. Patrick and Ollie had other children. Lydia Justice Edwards

Posted: 19 Apr 2005 3:55AM GMT
Edited: 20 Jun 2006 1:10PM GMT
Hello,
Good to finally hear from someone who know who i'm talking about i was about ot give up on finding out anything.Do you know of anyone who might have picture's of Ollie and Patrick
an or thier children?e-mail me.

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 8:07PM GMT
Hello, your query is not new, but I just saw it. I do not have a photo. Wish I did. Lydia
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions