Search for content in message boards

Cornelius Powell, TN to KY

Cornelius Powell, TN to KY

Posted: 19 May 2007 1:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Powell
Hi i'm looking for Cornelius Powell Born about 1868 in Tennesseeand lived in Barbourville Ky.Knox County in 1880
Married to malinda E. Powell. this is my great great grand father and great great mother all help i can use.Also supposed to have moved to Rockcastle County or Laurel county Kentucky.Thanks for any help at all.
Mickey Warren

Re: Cornelius Powell, TN to KY

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 1:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Powell, Couch
They are my husband's maternal great grandparents. His name is Thomas Couch. I do not have much info about Cornelius. Malinda is buried in Hamilton, OH in the Greenwood Cemetery. You can locate information about that at http://gwdbow.cemeterydata.com. I should be posting a picture of her headstone in the next few weeks. Her son George Powell is also buried in the same cemetery. I will also be posting the pic of his headstone about the same time. I only have a few photos of him, but will post them online also.

He was married to Florence Fredricks. Florence was from the Mt. Vernon, KY area. They were divorced in Hamilton, OH prior to my husband's birth. George passed away when my husband was small so he does not have a lot of memories of him. To my knowledge he never married again.

I believe that Corneilus might have died in KY. I am still looking for additonal information about him.

Please stay in contact and let me know if you find anything interesting.

Sincerely,

Karen Couch
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions