Search for content in message boards

Mark Cutler

Mark Cutler

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 12:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cutler, Allen
This may not be the perfect venue, but I am looking for an old neighbor of mine. Mark cutler and he would ahve been born in late 1964 or early 1965. He moved to Boca Roton FL before 1979 and I only heard from him once after that. He has a younger sister Cindy born about 1966. I knew him when we both lived in Yorktown Heights NY. I am hoping someone searching that family may have come across him or sign of him. he will know me as Carol Allen.

Re: Mark Cutler

Posted: 22 Oct 2011 5:45AM GMT
You're right, it's not really the perfect venue for finding living persons, as posters are discouraged from providing details about others still alive.
There is, however, a message board here on Rootweb/Ancestry for "Lost Family & Friends". Look under message board topics.

Posted: 22 Oct 2011 1:22PM GMT
Thanks. I am not usually looking for live people, in researching my family tree for the past 30+ years I am always looking for long dead people. But this tip is what I need. Thanks!

Posted: 23 Jan 2012 9:13PM GMT
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i just found out TODAY that Mark passed away in 1996. You can view his grave marker at the following site - (it's findagrave.com, usually posted on ancestry.com)
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Cu...;
My husband was looking for him as well. They were good friends in High School in Florida.

Posted: 23 Jan 2012 9:17PM GMT
Actually I kind of thought that would be the case. We wer best friends when we were kids, he lived up the street from me, but then he moved away and except for a very few spoadic phone calls I lost track. I should hve thought to look at Findagrave, I have used that iste many times. Thanks for the info, ad that it is.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic