Search for content in message boards

Looking for the Shaw Line// Russell Homer Shaw

Looking for the Shaw Line// Russell Homer Shaw

Posted: 19 Feb 2000 2:48PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 11:51PM GMT
Born at or near Chattham, Ontario... Or Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada..Siblings Harry and Lou. His birthday was July 26, 1893. His father's name was Edwin, mother's name unknown. Thanks..

Re: Looking for the Shaw Line// Russell Homer Shaw

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 8:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Jan 2013 8:24PM GMT
Years late I know. Edwins wife was Barbara Voy. Oscar Lewis was my GGrandfather. I real dirtbag from what I've researched. He married a Clara Mcdonald in 1902 inOntario and had two children, Milton Claude(1908) and Orval(1904). When the children were quite young, both he and Clara went their separate ways abandoning both children. The children were raised in poverty by Clara's mother Margaret (Harcourt) Mcdonald. I have found second marriage registrations for both of them. Oscar remarried a Birdie Scott in 1912 in Battle Axe Michigan. He didn't mention being married before and lied about his age he said he was 23 when he was 32. Clara also remarried a Roy Lee Dillon who changed his name from Geno, she also didn't mention the fact she was previously married. They were married in Detroit in 1922. Both Oscar and my grandfather had a few run ins with Police in their younger years, Oscar more dramatically (Google Hermit of Skunks Misery).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic