Search for content in message boards

parrish in Maryland

parrish in Maryland

gina (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2000 6:59PM GMT
I am looking for Parrish links in Maryland.

Parrish family

Phyllis (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 6:41PM GMT
Hi Gina,

I am a cousin to William Blake Jr. His mother was Evelyn Mandley. I know her mother was Emma. I found your references to an Emma Parrish married to a Frederick Mandley but he was born in 1899. That would make him too young to be Evelyn's father. Am I mistaken in this? Sure hope I am. Looking forward to hearing from you. Phyllis

frederick mandley

gina (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 7:57PM GMT
i don't have any dates for him. 1899 was prob old info from my old puter b4 i goy in touch with other cousins.

Parrish's in Maryland

Vanessa Barry (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2001 6:52PM GMT
Gina what exactly are you looking for,My Parrish's are from maryland I have them going back to the 1600's, please e-mail if you need any info.

Parrish of Maryland

Becky (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 2:10PM GMT
Hello,
I am interested in William Parrish of MD. He had two daughters who married Coleman. Daughter Mary married Seaton Coleman abt. 1813-14 and daughter Susan married Daniel Coleman. Trying to find info on these two lines. Thanks for any help you might provide. Becky

William Parrish

Vanessa (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2001 3:47AM GMT
Becky,
I need more info on William, his wife's name, any dates for, where they lived, or anything that will help to pin point which William he is,

WILLIAM PARRISH; MD; WV

Becky (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2001 6:26AM GMT
Hello,
Thanks for responding. This William Parrish was born bet. 1760-70 and died bef. 1835 Fayette Co. WV. I assume that he was born in MD. He married a Rachel ?? born bet.1760-70 and died aft. 1840 Fayette Co. WV Their children: Nancy, 1787; Susan 1789; [she married Daniel Coleman] Nicholas 1790; Josua P. 1792; Mary [Polly] 1794-95 [she married Seaton L. Coleman] William , Jr. 1800; Rachel 1809; and Archibald 1810. Would like more info on this family line, especially that of Susan and Mary who married Colemans. Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you again. Becky b_tsula_s71@yahoo.com

William Parrish

Vanessa (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2001 6:08AM GMT
Becky,
I have a William Parrish born around that time, but I have no info as to who he married or where he lived but it was around that area, I do have his his parents info and who his siblings were and his fathers will info and and his father before him and down , if interested let me know.

WILLIAM PARRISH; MD; WV

Becky (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2001 9:13AM GMT
Vanessa,
My William Parrish's father was also William Parrish born 1743/44 Baltimore Md. wife Rachel Carr. I have not other children listed for them other than William Jr. If this is the same line,then , YES, I would love very much to have any info that you can provide on this line. Thanks so much.
Becky shuff@panthermountain.net

Parrish family search

Sheri Ford Parrish (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2001 8:02PM GMT
The William Parrish I know would have been born 1920s-early 1930s. He was living in California with wife and 3 children last I heard. Have you ever heard of Stanley P.?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions