Search for content in message boards

Cruise, John

Cruise, John

Robert F. Cruise (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: John, David
I'm searching for info concerning John Cruise, middle name unknown. He would have been born around 1785-1805, possibly not in Patrick County. He was married to Mary Mazy Martin. One of their sons was David Cruise, b 23 Dec 1824, d 10 Dec 1889. David was married to Rozina Zina Rakes.

John Jackie Cruise

Linda Trent Brown (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Cruise, Harris
Patrick County is where most of my ancestors have lived,
married and died for more than a 100 years or so.

John David/Daniel Cruise and wife Martha Victoria Harris
are the parents of my Grandmother, Martha Ann "Cruise" Trent
Martha Ann married my grandpa, William Field Trent in 1901,
they had 8 children, all born in Patrick County.

Are you part of my "bunch"? Granny had a brother named
Robert Cruise, are you his namesake?

Re: Cruise, John

Ginger Rakes-Fisher (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2002 9:12AM GMT
Robert,
John Cruise and Mary Mazy Martin were my 3rd gt grandparents through their daughter, Martha Lucinda Cruise that married Aaron Dehart Rakes. I show John b. 1794 in Halifax Co., VA. His father as David Cruise, Sr., son of John Cruise and Sarah Redman; mother as Drucilla Jones. Is there something in particular you are looking for? You may contact me directly if you wish.

Ginger Rakes-Fisher

Posted: 28 Mar 2002 1:29AM GMT
Surnames: Cruise
I am married to a Cruise and my husbands grandfather was named John Robert Cruise. His father was named John David Cruise and mother was named Martha B. Harris .His grand parents were named James Cruise and Mary Ann Belcher if that is of any help

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 10:12PM GMT
his name was john jackie cruise. sr. his father was david crews married to drucilla rue jones if you would like to know more feel free to e-mail me at birdtulip14@yahoo.com I have the bibles online from them and would be happy to send them to you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions