Search for content in message boards

Jonathan Richmond

Jonathan Richmond

Judy (Richmond) Bandy (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2001 2:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for info on gg-grandfather, Jonathan Richmond. Most likely born early 1800's. Not much to go on. Had a son named William. Nothing known of William either.

Re: Jonathan Richmond

tom richmond (View posts)
Posted: 24 Dec 2001 1:58AM GMT
my ggg gandfather jonathan bs richmond was born in tenn. sept 1824 died nov 1908 ripley county mo. his son was jonathan wr born april 2 1847 in kentucky

Posted: 15 Aug 2002 5:07PM GMT
Hi Tom, dont know if we have talked but JBS Richmond is also my GGGGrandpa. Do you go to the reunion they have in Ripley CO. Missouri. I did the year before last. I am going to try to go this year. My line is as follows, JBS Richmond>William E. Richmond>Robert H. Richmond>Billy G. Richmond>Me Sharon L. Maybe see you at reunion or if you need more info on it let me know. Any way would be glad to hear from you and share any info I have. Sharon

Re: Jonathan Richmond+email change

Posted: 10 Jan 2005 8:55PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jan 2005 4:56PM GMT
Surnames: Richmond/Hurd/Corbett/
To Judy; Tom and Sharon: Your Jonathon doesn't seem to be mine...but would like to add mine which may fit somewhere in your lines.

Jonathon b: 1792 either CT or RI, married Perlina Hurd in Bennington, VT. I find Jonathon listed in the 1880 Bennington Co census born 1822 with a wife Lucinda and four children; Charles N. Henry E.. Sarah E. and Hatty L. Also at this same time is a Lucius born 1827 could be a brother. Does any of this ring a bell. Would like to believe that these three will mesh as a family pretty soon. Always happy to share.
Please note my email address change genienut@bresnan.net

Posted: 7 Jul 2012 4:08AM GMT
Surnames: Richmond, Arnold
I know I'm replying to a post you made several years back, but I would love to correspond with you concerning JBS Richmond. I am of the same family in more ways than one. Contact me at gsecrest@centurytel.net.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions