Search for content in message boards

George and Isabella Boyd

George and Isabella Boyd

Posted: 11 Feb 2009 2:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Boyd
My ancestor is George Boyd m, Isabella ?. born 1691, died 1743 in Pa. I don't see anyone asking about him, and I am trying to find his parents. They may be George Boyd 1661 and Elzabeth Johnsoun. Appreciate any help. Judy Boyd Hendricks,Claremore,Ok

Hendrick/Boyd Connection

Posted: 12 Feb 2009 12:38PM GMT
Edited: 7 Apr 2009 1:29AM GMT
Surnames: Hendrick, Boyd, Corfey
While I don;t have any information on your George and Isabella Boyd :( I am curious about the name Hendricks and wondering if there is a connection.

I;m Cathleen Hendrick (s) Corfey. My line comes from Fairfield County Connecticut. My Boyd's come from New Haven County, Connecticut and I am not back that far at this point. Maybe we have another connection.

John Boyd born, Halifax Co VA circa 1750 & DNA

Posted: 12 Mar 2009 3:01PM GMT
Edited: 7 Apr 2009 1:31AM GMT
Surnames: Boyd
i have not found who see was,neil boyd and i are trying to figure out where our john boyd fits in.allwe know is john boyd born in halifax co va about 1750
neil and both did the dna ,but looking for a male boyd that fits in line of boyd's lancaster co pa,halifax co va,granville dist nc,we got a match from england an his family from irland if i find her name and parents will let you know thxs sherman boyd , tennessee

Re: John Boyd born, Halifax Co VA circa 1750 & DNA

Posted: 12 May 2014 3:40AM GMT
I am looking for information on John Boyd b 1734 to George and Mary Douglas in Chester Co, Pa. Any information that you could share with me would be greatly appreciated! Thank You, Kerry Riege. Kerry.riege@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic