Search for content in message boards

Looking for the Saunders family

Looking for the Saunders family

Regina Saunders (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2000 6:32AM GMT
I have traced the Saunders back to Joseph Rice, Pleasent Reeves, Lttleberry James, Philimon, and Julius Saunders I have some info. Would like to get more, If anyone has any info, please let me know, Thanks.

james saunders

Posted: 9 Sep 2000 1:31AM GMT
Edited: 27 Sep 2001 3:14AM GMT
i am looking for a james c. saunders. all i know is that he lived in porttownsend wa at one time.

Parents of and birth place in England

Thomas Samuel Saunders (View posts)
Posted: 14 Sep 2000 12:35PM GMT
Married to Eliza Truckle
Came to Canada 1843 to 1857)on a work program
Was noted for making circular Staircases.
Lived in Onondaga, and Brantford, Ont.
Wife Eliza Truckle was said to be from and Empire royalist family from Pennsylvania.
I have not been able to find any information as to his family in England. Woulde greatly appreciate any info relative to Thomas Samuel or Eliza Truckle.

james saunders

Kenneth Saunders (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2000 6:38PM GMT
I have a James Saunders in my ancestary, I believe he came from england and settled in NC, has several sons one is a James C

J.C. SAUNDERS

Posted: 19 Sep 2000 7:12PM GMT
KENNITH IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN FIND A LITTLE MORE INFO ON J.C. SAUNDERS?? WE ARE RENOVATING A LARGE VICTORIAN HOME OF HIS IN PORT TOWNSED WASHINGTON AND IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE MORE INFO ONE HIM

emfmail@earthlink.net

JC Saunders

Kenneth (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2000 9:14AM GMT
Felicia, I have tracked our James to Texas, A
Son Claybourn Henry Saunders Born in Iowa, so
I don't know if this is the same James.

jc saunders

Posted: 24 Sep 2000 12:23AM GMT
kennith
i will be going to port townsend next week and try to find info on j.c. saunders so i will contact you as soon as i find info so that you can see if it relates to your family. give me two weeks im a busy reator.

Saunders / Truckle

Posted: 12 Nov 2000 1:35PM GMT
Edited: 2 Feb 2005 6:31PM GMT
Would person who posted note re Thomas Samuel Saunders and Eliza Truckle of Onondaga Canada please e-mail me. May be related.....these may be my g-grandparents.

Saunders/Truckle Family

Lloyd W. Saunders (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2000 8:28PM GMT
I have no doubts we're related. Have been unable to get info on Gr.Grandparents. Hope you can help. I'm to the point of leaving genealogy working. I have 3 younger cousins, grandchildren of Frederick Thomas Saunders and Emily Jane (Bristow) Saunders. Can't wait to hear from you!!

Philemon Saunders

Posted: 6 Dec 2000 8:32PM GMT
Edited: 16 May 2002 1:18AM GMT
My grandfather was Joseph Phillip Saunders, son of Joseph Phillip Saunders Sr, who was the son of Littleberry James Saunders, son of Philemon Saunders.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions