Search for content in message boards

Johnston Thompson

Johnston Thompson

Lynn (View posts)
Posted: 25 Nov 1999 9:48PM GMT
Children were: Elmer Thompson (OK), Flora Thompson (OK), Wesley Thompson (PA), Elizabeth Thompson (PA) b. 3 Apr 1859. Looking for info on this family

Wesley Thompson

Nanxcy Miller (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 10:31PM GMT
I have a great grand father Names Wesley thompson he was born 1854 , Died in May,14,1919. I have no further info. I don't know if this is the one you are looking for.

Wesley Thompson

Nanxcy Miller (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 10:32PM GMT
I have a great grand father Names Wesley thompson he was born 1854 , Died in May,14,1919. I have no further info. I don't know if this is the one you are looking for.

Wesley Thompson

Posted: 15 May 2000 11:53AM GMT
Edited: 2 Feb 2002 6:02AM GMT
Nancey do you know if your Wesley Thompson had any sisters or brothers? My gggreat grandmother Elizabeth Thompson had a brother Wesley Thompson, she was b. 1859, so time frame is a good possibility. She was born in PA, do you know where your Wesley was born?

Thanks
Lynn

Wesley Thompson

Nancy Miller (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2000 8:23PM GMT
Lynn, I'm sorry .All I know is that he was born May14,1854. Married Harriet Keller on Nov.27,1873 in fulton co. Ind. His son name was Max K. Thompson born March21,1891.If any of this fits with your Family please let me know Thanks,Nancy

Wesley Thompson

Posted: 19 May 2000 7:32PM GMT
Edited: 2 Feb 2002 6:02AM GMT
Sorry Nancy all I know about my Wesley Thompson is he had 3 sisters, one was my gr grandmother, b. Apr 2, 1859, d. Feb 8, 1935, and there was one other brother Elmer Thompson. Father's name was Johnston Thompson, can not locate a mother's name. This is what I received from my gr grandmothers obit. Have been trying to track someone down. The time frame is good, but other than that don't know.
Good luck
Lynn

Wesley Thompson

Nancy (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2000 9:48PM GMT
Thanks good luck to you ! Hope you find what you are loooking for!

Re: Wesley Thompson

Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2001 9:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Just found out that my gggrandmother's father's name was Wesley Thompson. His wife was Elizabeth Rose Thompson. They had a daughter Jessie (my gggrandmother) who was married in April 1888 and born around 1867. They lived in Parkers Landing, PA at the time of Jessies marriage. Is this possibly your Wesley as well? Please let me know. Thanks!

Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2001 9:49PM GMT
Lynn, I just today found out that my gg grandmother, Jessie's father was Wesley Thompson. He married an Elizabeth Rose. They lived in Parkers Landing, PA. Jessie was born around 1867. Any connection?

Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2001 9:53PM GMT
Nancy, Just found out that my gggrandmother's father's name was Wesley Thompson, married to Elizabeth Rose Thompson. Their daughter Jessie was born around 1867 and they lived in Parkers Landing, PA at the time of Jessie's marriage in 1888. Any connections to yours?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions