Search for content in message boards

Edith Fraley Sue Roberts of Liberty

Edith Fraley Sue Roberts of Liberty

Sharon Gallagher Smith Shaffer (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2002 3:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Davis Smith
Looking for family of the above names. Their brother Clyde was my father-in-law. I was married to her son Lee Roy.
Thanks, Sharon

Re: Edith Fraley Sue Roberts of Liberty

Sharon Gallagher Smith Shaffer (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2002 3:52AM GMT
Correction addition. They are sisters to Clyde Smith. I was married to his son Lee Smith

Posted: 28 Nov 2005 12:26AM GMT
Surnames: SMITH, ROBERTS
Is this Sue Roberts of Liberty married to Donald "Donnie" Allen Roberts of Liberty. I know Susie was a Smith but I didn't know her as just Sue. Donald is my nephew son of Elmer Donald and Ruth Pauline Hamilton Roberts. Elmer's parents were William and Cora Roberts. Please write and let me know if this is the same family. Theresa

Sharon Shaffer (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 2005 7:07AM GMT
Hi Theresa
Yes, that is the same family. Sue is my deceased husbands aunt. Sue's brother Clyde Smith was my husbands father. I have since been in contact with them.
Thanks, Sharon

Posted: 29 Nov 2005 9:35AM GMT
Edited: 3 Mar 2006 9:55AM GMT
Surnames: Smith, Roberts
Is it possiable to get some information on Sue Roberts family for my Genealogy. I don't get to see them much as i am visually impaired. Thanks Terry

Posted: 9 Aug 2008 11:29PM GMT
Surnames: Fraley, Roberts
Sue and Donald Roberts live on Brownsville Avenue in Liberty, Indiana. I don't have a phone number but I can see them when we go to Whitewater Camping. Let me know if you want me to get in touch with them. Thanks Terry Crail

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 9:45PM GMT
Surnames: Roberts, Smith
Donald Roberts married Sue Smith in Liberty. He is on facebook I think. I know he has an e-mail address. If you need it let me know. I am the aunt of Donald. Theresa

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 8:02PM GMT
Would like to know if Donald is related to my Uncle Paul Roberts. I am related to that family thru my grandmother Elizabeth Witt Pentecost. Pls reply directly to my email address at palladin2@aol.com.

Many thanks......Linda Pentecost Drake
per page

Find a board about a specific topic