Search for content in message boards

I have 25 people in Marsh family I am seeking

I have 25 people in Marsh family I am seeking

Susan Renee Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 6 Sep 2000 7:00AM GMT
Thomas A. Marsh, Rhoda Estelle Marsh, George W. Marsh, Georgia Marzel Marsh, Rosie Lucille Marsh, Thomas Krammer Marsh, Sonya Loraine Marsh, Paul Edward Marsh, Joey Wayne Marsh, Norman F. Marsh, Frances W. Marsh, Robert V. Marsh, Marylin G. Marsh, Olga R. Marsh, Walker Marsh, Earl, Roy, Don, Donna, Estelle, Virginia, Elton, Walker, Lee Anna,
Alice Marsh. If you are them, come talk to me.

alice and walker marsh

Posted: 6 Sep 2000 12:26PM GMT
Edited: 18 Mar 2002 4:31PM GMT
hi susan renee im looking for a alice who is my greatgrandmother who marry cord hill marsh around 1884 im cordhill great granddaughter mary marsh pettit i also have the name walker too but i can't put him where he belongs i hope you can help me here is my email mpettit@stratuswave.net thank you

Marsh Family:

Posted: 7 Sep 2000 5:14PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2003 12:08AM GMT

Thomas Kramer Marsh

Susan Renee Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2000 3:40AM GMT
Good Morning Diane! It is wonderful to meet you! Isn't it nice to find and talk to people you never knew existed? Yes!!!! I have his birthdate. It is ( 1-22-1928) and married to a Helen Ruth Poe. And the list goes on. Glad I could help, keep in touch, and be Happy! We are distantly related!!!

Marsh Family:

Posted: 10 Sep 2000 6:49PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2003 12:08AM GMT
The individuals I have in our family tree
with the surname of Marsh are;
Lena Elizabeth (Marsh) Johnson-my grandmother
born Jan 31, 1884 and died June 14, 1961.
Buried at Greenlawn Cemetery Springfield,MO. by her husband George Washington Johnson.
Lena's parents were;
Joseph B. Marsh, b. Dec. 4, 1864, d. Aug. 5, 1918.
Mary Jane ?? b. Oct. 28, 1858, d. Feb. 19, 1936.
Joseph and Mary are buried at Eastlawn Cemetery in Springield, MO.
Children of Joseph and Mary Marsh were;
Lena Elizabeth
Viola
Delia
Mamie
Krammer

email at DeeH7@aol.com
any help is appreciated

Marsh Family

Rose Marsh (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2000 11:39AM GMT
I'm looking for Alfred Ross Marsh that suppose to
of lived in Bering, Mo. I understand that he came
from Germany. He had a son, Larry Marsh, Al Marsh
and Nancy Marsh. Could this be of any help?
rose.smith@dem.state.ok.us
Posted: 20 Dec 2000 2:24AM GMT
Edited: 13 May 2002 8:15AM GMT
I have an Alice J. Marsh who married Robert Inzer Walker August 20,1891 in Blount Conuty AL. They had 1 son, Johnnie born between 1891-1895 in Alabama. Not sure. Anyway the story goes that Robert left Alice and Johnnie and moved to Texas. There he married Charity Wood without divorcing Alice. Later Alice and Johnnie moved to Texas only to discover that Robert remarried. The story ends there.Don't know if this helps you any.

Penny

Alice Marsh

Rose Marsh (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2000 10:25AM GMT
Thank you for replying to my message. At this time, I haven't found where Alice Marsh comes in. I have a Al Marsh that lives in Marlow, OK.

Alfred Ross Marsh married Sarah Magnoline Dihel and they resided in Arkansas. If you can help, it would be appreciated.

Marsh

Sue Lower (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jan 2001 8:13AM GMT
Francis W.(Ward?) Marsh was my second cousin. He married Gunvor Johnson of Norway. Is this the same one you are looking for? Ward had 2 brothers Earl and Cleo.

Roy Marsh born in Ohio

Posted: 18 Feb 2001 10:53AM GMT
Edited: 22 May 2004 7:37AM GMT
I am looking for the family of a ROY MARSH who died in Cody, WY on 14 Nov 1925. He was 35 yrs, 5 months, 18 days old at time of death as listed on death certificate. This would make his birthdate approx 27 May 1890. Birthplace only listed as Ohio. Wife: GERTRUDE MARSH.
Parents names are listed as: Father:(looks to be) Jess (could be abbreviated for something else though) MARSH and Mother: (last name only) ROE. Believe it could be ROWE somewhere though. Their birthplaces are listed as Ohio.

I was always told his name was PERCY LEROY MARSH and that he had a brother named Fred. Not too sure about this information now as have such conflicting information from my grandmother about her father and what little she claimed to remember about her father and what she was told about him.

He is listed as PERCY L., age 29, on a 1920 Cenus for Lawrence Township, Indiana on 7 Jan 1920 with wife, GERTRUDE (DILLMAN) and daughter VIVIAN (my grandmother who was born in 1915 in Bridgeport, IL). On the census it lists his parents as born in Indiana.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic