Search for content in message boards

MYERS from WV

MYERS from WV

Jane Dumont (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2000 4:04PM GMT
My maternal grandfather was William Henry Lewis Myers B 1869, D abt 1936, Kanawha County, WV. Married Jane Louise COPEN.
My G grandfather was James MAYERS B 1834, D 1895, WV. Married Mary Jane DOUGLASS.
My GG grandfather was James MAYERS B abt 1802, m Harriett. Information on any of these names would be welcome. Please e-mail me at janeill2Ajuno.com or janeilld@aol.com
Thanks to all and may you find answers to your own searches.

Myers Family in WVA

Posted: 21 Feb 2000 5:02PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 1:12PM GMT
Hi Jane, I'm looking for John or Jackson Myers, b. 1857, son of William Myers from in or around Preston County, when it was still part of Virginia. Do you have any names further back than your William, b. 1869? You can email me at: Jacalain@aol.com if you like. Seems like all those Myerses from W.Va. must have been related somewhere along the line.

MYERS in WV berkely Co

Posted: 17 Mar 2000 2:33PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 5:55PM GMT
looking for family in this co and around Clarke Co VA.
Myers, stump, fiddler, ryan, dick, plotner are some
branches i have information on. earliest myers is John Myers
from germany b 1795. have gedcom if you want to look into my info

John Myers b. 1795

Posted: 22 Mar 2000 12:10AM GMT
Hi Amanda, I am interested in your John Myers info...though my family was in Preston County, W.Va. rather than Berkeley. Does your branch have any connection with Preston? My email is: jacalain@aol.com

Myers in WVA

Valerie Myers Pavlischek (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2000 10:08AM GMT
My Great Grandmother Myers' maiden name was Dick. My father Uncle may be able to help you. E-mail me at valpav@juno.com

info re:John Myers

DyB.MYers (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2000 3:05PM GMT
My grandfather John A Sr was B 2/13/1856
in VA. He married Charlotte Couch. He was an
atty in VA OH. They had 6 sons, Robert(jack),John A.jr. ,Dave , Wilbur,William,and George; plus 1 daughter
Grace.

WV John Myers

Posted: 17 Aug 2000 2:15PM GMT
Thanks for responding but your grandfather is not the John Myers I am looking for. Mine had to be born long before 1856 and his wives were Elizabeth and Abagail. Seem to have been a lot of John Myerses in 1800's West Virginia.

James Thomas Myers

Cathy Myers Simmons (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 2000 8:50AM GMT
Hi, My GG grandfather's name was James Thomas Myers from around Preston Co. I was told he had a brother name William but not sure yet. Im going to Washington DC soon and will do further research. James was b: on March 25, 1858. I was told that possible other siblings are named: Daniel, Elmer, Osie, Myrtle,and Blane. Could there be a connection here? My GGG name may also be James Thomas.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions