Search for content in message boards

Ephriam Dunham

Ephriam Dunham

Posted: 11 Sep 2002 11:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Nov 2003 8:17PM GMT
Surnames: Dunham
I am looking for information on Ephriam Dunham who married Mary Wood. I am trying to do our family tree for my mother for christmas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Jo Ann

Re: Ephriam Dunham

Posted: 16 Oct 2002 9:54PM GMT
Hi Jo Ann,

I know of two Ephraim Dunhams in Morrow County, Ohio.

1) Died 1902 was single when he died.

2) born abt 1802, Died 1890 Married to Elizabeth ? who died, and then to Susan Graham.

Does this fit anything you're looking for?

Let me know. Thanks, Jim Bell

Leota Kajdas (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2005 10:26PM GMT
My g-g-grandfather William H. Dunham. had a brother named Ephriam. Ephriam was supposed to have moved to California. William was born in New York March 19, 1815. William and Ephriam's parents were John and Abigail (Goodwin) Dunham. Hope this is some help.

Leota

Posted: 8 Jul 2010 11:36PM GMT
I realize this
is 5 years later but this is what I know. Ephraim Dunham married Mary Wood on August 23, 1832 in Saratoga Springs, New York. Their names are listed in the Saratoga Sentinel. They were from Greenfield, New York. Ephraim's father I believe is William Dunham born 1779 and died in 1845. Ephraim and Mary evidently moved to Bristol, New York. They are both buried at the Evergreen Cemetery in Bristol. The cemetery is also known as Baptist Hill Cemetery. William along with his Eleanor (1782-1878) are buried there as well.

Posted: 5 Jan 2014 8:52PM GMT
Ephraim, Mary and children show up in the 1850s census for Bristol, Ontario County, NY.
Their daughter, Lucina, is the g-g-grandmother of my husband.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic