Search for content in message boards

Obit in King County Journal

Obit in King County Journal

Posted: 21 Dec 2006 4:04AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Marilley
Seeking obituary for Nancy G Mariley of Bellevue, Wa - born April 11, 1919 died April 21, 2004. Need to know current surnames of surviving daughters.

Thanks!

Re: Obit in King County Journal

Posted: 30 Dec 2006 7:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
I only find a death notice, dated April 30, 2004, in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Nothing found in the Seattle Times and the King County Journal.

Posted: 2 Jan 2007 9:32PM GMT
Thank you very much bethrau1 -
Does the death notice in the Seattle PI have any info on surviving family members?
If so, could I get a copy or scanned image?

Thanks again.

Posted: 2 Jan 2007 10:01PM GMT
I should have clarified that a death notice in our local paper does not include any information other than the following:

Seattle Post-Intelligencer (WA) April 30, 2004
Deceased name: MARILLEY, Nancy
85, of Bellevue, April 21.

Sorry for the confusion.

Beth

Posted: 2 Jan 2007 11:05PM GMT
This is from the U.S. Obituary Collection on ancestry.com. The newspaper title is South County Journal and the publication date is 29 Apr 2004. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide the daughters' married names. Cindy is apparently unmarried. Perhaps the Sunrise Assisted Living facility or Green's Funeral Home can help.

1919 - 2004
NANCY G. MARILLEY Nancy G. Marilley, born April 11, 1919 in Glascow, Scotland. With family at her side, she passed away peacefully on April 21, 2004 at Sunrise Assisted Living in Bellevue, Washington. Beloved sister, mother, grandmother and great grandmother, she is survived by her sister Alice (Howard); daughters Nancy Jo (Daniel), Barbara (Larry), Pamela (Greg), Judie (Larry), Beverly (Leif), Sandi (Jim) and Cindy. There are 18 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren. She is loved and will be missed by all. Nancy loved the career she had with the University of Washington Graduate School, retiring in 1984. She loved reading, crocheting, and bowling. After retiring she loved to travel with friends and family. Her hobby was making porcelain dolls for her and her family's enjoyment. She also had a love for babies, pets and fresh flowers. She was preceded in death by her husband Alfred; brother Robert; nephew Jack and granddaughter Anne. Graveside services will be held on Monday April 26th at 11:30 Calvary Cemetery, Seattle under the direction of Green's Funeral Home, Bellevue, Washington. In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to the Eastside Baby Corner or a charity of your choice.
Published in the King County Journal.

Posted: 3 Jan 2007 12:49AM GMT
Thank you so very much again. I'll take it from here.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic