Search for content in message boards

SCOTT, JOSEPH BLAKE / BLAKE JOSEPH SCOTT

SCOTT, JOSEPH BLAKE / BLAKE JOSEPH SCOTT

SCOTT, JOSEPH BLAKE (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2003 4:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Feb 2009 1:33PM GMT
Surnames: Scott, Hendricks, Eakes, Clay
SCOTT , BLAKE JOSEPH..looking for any information on him or any of his family. I think he may have been born in Missouri about 1840 / 1845 .. He married ELIZABETH (mj?) HENDRICKS.
They ended up in Texas. Blake and Elizabeth had a daughter born in 1871 in Texas. She married William "Bill"
Eakes.(He was the son of another family I am trying to research also- his father was Woodson Eakes and his mother was REBECCA CLAY) I am trying to find out who were Blake and Elizabeths' and Rebecca Clay s' parents.)
Joseph Blake Scott and Elizabeth Scott died in Texas.
Their daughter Johnnie Leonard Scott- Eakes went to Chickasha, Oklahoma in Grady county with Rebecca Clay Eakes, -her mother in law, and with William Eakes her husband, and Robert Eakes, her brother in law.

Re: SCOTT, JOSEPH BLAKE / BLAKE JOSEPH SCOTT

Posted: 25 Feb 2009 3:06PM GMT
Surnames: Eakes, Scott, Fletcher
My daughter is the greatgrandaughter of Rachel Tennesse Scott,daughter of Woodson Eakes and Rebecca Clay. Rachael, born 1 Oct 1876 and died 12 May 1952, married Blake Scott and one of their daughters was Dorothy Lavada who first married Robert Atkins Fletcher Sr. Their son was Robert Jr, my daughter's father. He was born 1 Aug 1929 and died
23 April 1973.

Re: SCOTT, JOSEPH BLAKE / BLAKE JOSEPH SCOTT

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 5:41PM GMT
My Great Grandfather was Joseph Blake Scott born around 1834. Cant locate his parents and Likewise cant locate Mary Elizabeths parents. Have you found any?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions