Search for content in message boards

would like information

would like information

Robin Teague (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jan 2001 10:49PM GMT
I would like to know if there is anyone out there who might be kin to my husband's family? His name is Robbie Teague and his father's name was Jimmie Calvin Teague and his mother's name is Floyce Teague. Robbie has three brothers-- James Randell, Danny Lee, and Dusty Ray. Jimmie's father was Otis Ardell and his mother was Eula May Shaw. He has seven brothers and sisters--Herman Charles Teague, Thelma Kate Teague Chriss, Jesse Ardell Teague, Verba Virgina, Vesta Irene, Anna Theron, and Rose Marie. I have other information I could share, but I'm really interested in finding someone who might be a relative. Please e-mail me with your information and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank You Robin Teague

Vesta -- family name?

Sylvia Strahan (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2001 10:06AM GMT
I have hit only brick walls trying to find anything out about my Hutchens/Casher, Teagues.

My mother's maiden name was Sylvia May Teague, but her sisters used to call her Sylvia Vera Vesta May.

She was born in 1906. Her father L.M. (Lorenzo, Lorenzy, or Loranzy? May) Teague. He was 34 when she was born and died in 1908 of Typhoid.

I have not been able to find anything out about him except for having pictures of Bud and Jim Teague and Ed Teague's children. I have no names of parents, etc.

Does any of this ring a bell or check with anything in your records?

Re: would like information

Posted: 29 May 2007 8:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi robin im looking for selene jan yancey she married dusty ray teague if you are kin to dusty then maybe you can help me.please let me know are they still married,is she still living and would she like to talk to me.i havent seen her since 1977.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions