Search for content in message boards

Beasley's from Prince Edward Co and Buckingham Co

Beasley's from Prince Edward Co and Buckingham Co

Posted: 30 Dec 2004 12:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Dec 2004 11:15PM GMT
Surnames: Beasley
I appreciate any help!!
Looking for information on Sara Beasley, Malissa Beasley, Richard "Morton" Beasley, Lucy Jane Beasley, John Beasley, Sallie Beasley, Joshua Beasley, George Wesley Beasley, Elizabeth Beasley, Robert Beasley, Mary Beasley, Senora Beasley, Harriett Beasley, Margaret Alice Beasley, Amanda Beasley, William Beasley, Susan Beasley, Thomas Beasley, Olivia Beasley, Joshua Beasley Sr., Selma Beasley. These BEASLEY folks marry into my Bryant line from Buckingham County and I'd love to know more about them. Thank You for Your HELP

Re: Beasley's from Prince Edward Co and Buckingham Co

Chrystal Jones (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2005 4:25PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jan 2005 6:20PM GMT
Surnames: Beasley
Hi-

My mother's mother's side of the family is from Prince Edward Co. Virginia. (Simpson-Kelsey) We have a living Mrs. Ellen Beasley who married I think a Kemp or a Kemper Beasley. I can find out more from my grandmother if this is of any use to you.

Sincerely,
Chrystal Jones

joan bryant (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2005 5:09PM GMT
hi susan,saw your message and don't know if i can help you but here goes my gg and maybe ggggm was sara beasley in pr. edw co.she married william gallaher.they called her sallie.i have no idea where she was from.her farther was tolly beasley mother was elisabeth.she had a sister named fanny who also married in that area.they lived in farmville.that's all i know good luck to you in your quest

Sandy Bryant-Valk (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2005 11:33PM GMT
Surnames: Beasley, Bryant, Robertson, Carroll
Hi Joan. I noticed your last name is Bryant. So is mine. Are you or your Bryant Ancestors from Buckingham by any chance. Regarding the Beasley's I'm looking for, they are, Joshua Beasley who married Susan. They had Richard Allen "Morton" Beasley who married Melissa Anne Adcock. They had Robert L. Beasley, Elizabeth Anne Beasley, Mary Beasley, Sarah C. Beasley, Signora A. Beasley, Harriett M. Beasley, Margaret Alice Beasley, Henry W. Beasley and Amanda Beasley. Have you run across any of these folks in your research? I'm also interested in Lucy Jane Beasley but I'm not certain if or how she connects. Lucy married someone named Clements I think. All of these Beasley's were originally from Prince Edward County and several of them eventually moved to Buckingham County.

joan bryant (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2005 12:33AM GMT
hi sandy,sorry i got your name wrong.my better half is from buckingham co. he has a lot of work done on his family.his grandfather was peter alexander bryant.his moyher was lula johnson.send him some names and maybe he can help.we are getting near 74 years old.so i'm glad you caught us before it's to late.best to you joan

Van Ferguson (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2005 3:40AM GMT
Surnames: Beasley,Webb
I'm looking at a Kemper M Beasley b. abt 1904 whose parents are Sylvester V. Beasley and Eliza Webb. Would like information on Eliza Webb's father, John or Jack Webb b. abt 1811 and his wife Elizabeth.

Posted: 13 Jan 2007 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: Beasley, Newton, Clements
Lucy Jane Beasley was my gg grandmother. She is most likely a granddaughter of Joshua through a probable son John.
Lucy Jane had at least three children out of wedlock. It was her son George(my g. grandfather) who married a CLements.
After her children were adults Lucy married John Joe Newton in Buckingham County. Lucy died in Buckingham County in 1937.

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 9:56PM GMT
William is my father in laws great grandfather Sallie Beasley / Kitchens we live here in Lynchburg Va 30 minutes from Farmville if you have any questions please message me moma38@hotmail.com thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic