Search for content in message boards

James W. Burrows

James W. Burrows

Posted: 29 Jan 2002 4:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Nov 2002 3:02AM GMT
Looking for information on Burrows family in North Carolina. trying to find the family of Edgar E. Burrows, born May 15, 1864 in North Carolina (no other information on death certificate) and died December 18, 1941 in Sulphur Springs, Hopkins County, Texas. The record shows his father as James Burrows. There is a J.L. Burrows which I think is Edgar's son, John Lewis Burrows. We would appreciate any information on the Burrows family from this area. Thank you so much. Corine

Re: James W. Burrows

Posted: 16 Jul 2009 4:32AM GMT
Surnames: PLEASE/CONCERNED PARENT..
LOOKING FOR THE DAUGHTER OF JIM B...BROTHER OF JUDY BURROWS.BOTH DECEASED..JUDY DIED IN 1989/ JIM MAYBE 9 YEARS AGO I'M NOT SURE WE LOST CONTACT........I'M INTERESTED BECAUSE OF MY DAUGHTER Terri, JIMS NIECE IS DEALING WITH BREAST CANCER "AT THE AGE 37" SIMILAR TO HER MOTHER JUDY...HER UNCLE JIM & HER MATURNAL GRANDMOTHER/AND HER GRANDMOTHER'S TWO BROTHERS ALL HAVE DIED OF CANCER......MY DAUGHTER A "VET" HAS TURNED UP FACTS CONCERNING HER FAMILIES (RARE CANCER GROUP HISTORY "THE FAMILY OF 357"........ON HER MATERNAL GRANDMOTHERS SIDE ) THE FACT THAT THEY SHOULD NEVER BE EXPOSED TO "EXCESSIVE RADIATION AT ALL COST"....JIM'S WIFE REMARRIED AND MIGHT HAVE CHANGED HER DAUGHTER HALLEYS NAME.?......THEY NEED TO CONTACT MY DAUGHTER.....AT (tjfarmsporthores.com)Dr.Terri Van Wambeke...

LOOKING FOR THE DAUGHTER OF JIM B...BROTHER OF JUDY BURROWS.BOTH DECEASED..JUDY DIED IN 1989/ JIM MAYBE 9 YEARS AGO I'M NOT SURE WE LOST CONTACT........I'M INTERESTED BECAUSE OF MY DAUGHTER Terri, JIMS NIECE IS DEALING WITH BREAST CANCER "AT THE AGE 37" SIMILAR TO HER MOTHER JUDY...HER UNCLE JIM & HER MATURNAL GRANDMOTHER/AND HER GRANDMOTHER'S TWO BROTHERS ALL HAVE DIED OF CANCER......MY DAUGHTER A "VET" HAS TURNED UP FACTS CONCERNING HER FAMILIES (RARE CANCER GROUP HISTORY "THE FAMILY OF 357"........ON HER MATERNAL GRANDMOTHERS SIDE ) THE FACT THAT THEY SHOULD NEVER BE EXPOSED TO "EXCESSIVE RADIATION AT ALL COST"....JIM'S WIFE REMARRIED AND MIGHT HAVE CHANGED HER DAUGHTER HALLEYS NAME.?......THEY NEED TO CONTACT MY DAUGHTER.....AT (tjfarmsporthores.com)Dr.Terri Van Wambeke...

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions